Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gay neoliberal warkhawk US Senator Lindsay Graham is concerned Americans aren’t paying enough attention to Israel’s security due to Hurricane Helene!

Least zionist American politician in 2024

:lul: isn't he Republican tho???

View attachment 1283580

HOW CAN POWER DRUNK AMERICAN RULING CLASS SOO SHAMELESS??! :lul: :lul: :lul:

View: https://x.com/AFpost/status/1842083429732520259

@DarkStar @Uggo Mongo

@FuckYou

Hilarious thought: Are these retarded politicians constantly shilling for israel being paid by the jews with the money they give them? How tf does this work? :lul: :lul: :lul:

:lul: isn't he Republican tho???
Yes but "centrist" Republicans like him are basically of the same neoliberal ideology as Democrats except they're just more warhawkish.

Hilarious thought: Are these retarded politicians constantly shilling for israel being paid by the jews with the money they give them? How tf does this work? :lul: :lul: :lul:
Jews own these politicians through campaign donations and bribes. Jewish asset management firms like Blackrock and Vanguard finance the campaigns of pro-jew and pro-israel politicians on both the Republican and Democrat parties, while actively campaigning against dissident voices in the far right and far left of both parties.

Jews own these politicians through campaign donations and bribes. Jewish asset management firms like Blackrock and Vanguard finance the campaigns of pro-jew and pro-israel politicians on both the Republican and Democrat parties, while actively campaigning against dissident voices in the far right and far left of both parties.
@proudweeb stop investing in jews.

don't give a shit about pigskin politics

KILL ALL WHITES

All the so-called "neoconservatives" descended from the Trotskyist communists, whom Stalin expelled from the USSR, and they themselves turned out to be of no use to anyone among other communist groups, so they repainted themselves as "right-wing".
I see.

Meanwhile people in North Carolina are finding dead bodies in trees, yet you’re more concERned about stuff outside the US?

All the so-called "neoconservatives" descended from the Trotskyist communists, whom Stalin expelled from the USSR, and they themselves turned out to be of no use to anyone among other communist groups, so they repainted themselves as "right-wing".

DarkStar incoming with Chud rage. :feelskek::feelskek:
These people have destroyed the middle East. I'm sure, he will understand. I don't hate mayocels.

Send him to Israel

View attachment 1283618
@FuckYou

idk, but i do know that trump is being given 100 million dollar checks by some Jewess, which gives him much more of an incentive to glaze israel as much as he does.

He's a Senator from South Carolina. South Carolina is his constituency and he cares more about Israelis. The sad thing is that there is no politician who could win federal office that would say differently. Any challenger using this video to run against Graham would be labeled an anti-Semite. The US government is Zogged. The only hope we have now is for non-white Zoomers and Alphas to start voting for anti-Zog politicians since white people are too afraid of the anti-Semitic insult, and for good reason.

Jfl, how can normies not see this shit?

All they need to do, is follow the money.
DarkStar incoming with Chud rage. :feelskek::feelskek:
KEK

Idc if any ethnic"cels" here want to shit on Whites, I have bigger issues in my life tbh
don't give a shit about pigskin politics

KILL ALL WHITES
t. can't even define White

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back