Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "gay men CAN be incel!!!!1"- (part2)- Knajjd edition

If you are gay, please just fucking get out.

I'm pretty sure I've never seen a gay man ever claim to be incel. So I don't think you have anything to worry about there.

All men get tons of matches if gay. Knajjd isn't unique

I'm pretty sure I've never seen a gay man ever claim to be incel. So I don't think you have anything to worry about there.
They are mostly on r/braincels. There's a good chance they are lurking here as well
All men get tons of matches if gay. Knajjd isn't unique
That's the point.

only 46?

i was expecting 200

where's part one my man?

only 46?

i was expecting 200

I know right? also most straight men would fuck knajjd its kind of a goofy experiment
Uj6gtongqd011

siddharth did not heed the qualifications

Wait, is this guy @knajjd ? I thought this guy is just a meme and has nothing to do with this place, just like blackops2cel.

Just lol at this forum.. a prettyboy as a mod. REEEEEEEEEE
Wait, is this guy @knajjd ? I thought this guy is just a meme and has nothing to do with this place, just like blackops2cel.
Yes that prettyboy is knajjd.
Yes that prettyboy is knajjd.

Khajiit edition

That guy should be fighting off JB with a shitty stick.

Gay people are about 10% of the population.
And yet they can get sex so much easier than straight men...
So if you look at it like this:
If there were 100 girls and 100 boys in your area,
10 girl and 10 boys would be gay. 90 girls and 90 boys would be straight.
You will find it a lot easier to get sex from those 10 gay boys rather than getting sex from those 90 straight girls.
This is how fucked up our world has become.

Gay people are about 10% of the population.
You will find it a lot easier to get sex from those 10 gay boys rather than getting sex from those 90 straight girls.
This is how fucked up our world has become.
And it's a lot harder to talk to 90 girls too.

I'd say that less than 3% of men are gay, and some more are bisexual.

@knajjd
Bro, I'm sorry, but it's fucking OVER for you as a straight male. I switched my interest from faggots to women, and after swiping right on everything, all you got for matches was 2 landwhales. And I didn't even mention your 5'2 height lmfao. Also kek at that message. I hope you are able to find happiness, and I know thats bluepilled as fuck, but I don't know what else to say. And you are one of the BETTER looking guys on this forum.
https://kek.gg/i/hsgbb.png
https://kek.gg/i/L3pxC.png

@knajjd
Bro, I'm sorry, but it's fucking OVER for you as a straight male. I switched my interest from faggots to women, and after swiping right on everything, all you got for matches was 2 landwhales. And I didn't even mention your 5'2 height lmfao. Also kek at that message. I hope you are able to find happiness, and I know thats bluepilled as fuck, but I don't know what else to say. And you are one of the BETTER looking guys on this forum.
https://kek.gg/i/hsgbb.png
https://kek.gg/i/L3pxC.png

Wow. 2 matches....fucking lol

He could be 10/10 in every other aspect of his existence, but at 5'2? I would welcome anyone that short as a truecel, with open arms. Hell, even if he ascended, I would still have plenty of sympathy. It is not easy to survive, at that height.

Tellem T one match at 6'4 and great bones

Knajjd 2 female matches who are 5/10 at best, and hes a pretty boy

Fuck is going on?

I would fuck knajjd
jfl at that bio

What the fuck is this kid really incel? He looks like straight out of a magazine. He should move to Japan and he will get picked up by a modeling agency and he'll be all over Japanese fashion magazines.

SO MANY FUCKING FAKECELS I SWEAR TO GOD.

Gay men can only be locationcels.

The more gayness gets accepted from world the more threll be ugly gaycels

I placed an ad once on gumtree advertising for a g/f

I got messages from gays offering tons of sex and saying - try it - you might like it.

I replied to all - fuck off you fagotts go and fuck a meat grinder