Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gay guy proposes to boyfriend after filming a gangbang

I Despise the ideology of Islam, but posts like this are making me warm up to it

Homer

Gay guys are like foids sometimes

i don't even mind homosexuality, but the degeneracy of some gay men is ridiculous.
I've got nothing against gays either. But thinking this kind of behavior is acceptable... just disgusting

"This is how I wanted to propose to my future husband, with my friends around after and crazy fun time at the end of a month and a half long tour."
Not gonna lie, when he described it like that, it seemed less fucked up

"This is how I wanted to propose to my future husband, with my friends around after and crazy fun time at the end of a month and a half long tour."
Not gonna lie, when he described it like that, it seemed less fucked up
Its fucking depressing.

What better honeymoon present than AIDS

Who cares, fags are not a problem. Let them hammer each other in the ass til the world ends. What do we care really. They aren't competition, even if they are otherwise gigachads.

This guy makes me wanna cry man.

I may sound edgy but homosexuality is a disease who must be exterminated from earth

I may sound edgy but homosexuality is a disease who must be exterminated from earth
Glad you're still alive brother

What a dream society.

from the comment section; this is coming from a polyamorous lesbian woman... ragefuel...

Anyone who understand polyamory wouldn't mind their parents haveing sex partners. I think the trick here is how much value people put on sex. For a lot of the new generation sex is just a fun time, it's intimate, but it's not the most important part of intimacy.

Getting married means commiting to share your life and your burdens with a soulmate. To carry them when they are weak, and get to know them better than anyone else while sharing what it secret about themselves.

Compared to that, Sex is just something really fun they share with people they trust; which includes the spouce, but can include other people they love and trust too. People now a days just don't hold sex as a be-all-end-all symbol of love anymore.

Yep, us kikes are always working to undermine your Arian race.
If you're not an Ashkenazi Supremacist Jewish Fundamentalist then i'm obviously not referring to you as the enemy, you're probably considered a goy to them aswell.

giphy.gif

I do not hate homosexual individuals as people but this is disgusting, and also if you are a faggot you are a disgrace to the gay community
39fb6e_5505897.jpg

these people in OP's news are faggots