Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gavin Newsom's daughter is not vaccinated despite his sweeping mandate

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★

Yeah, the elites tend not to like what they push down society's throat ;)

Like the polticians who push multiculturalism the most somehow always live in white-only gated communities.

she should be :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Newsome actually has two daughters, they one they're talking about is named Montana, you can see in this 2016 article they describe her as being six = mercurynews.com/2016/02/28/gavin-newsoms-new-baby-named-after-town-of-dutch-flat

Now here's where things get interesting lads, here is a link for a tweet that Newsome made in 2018 twitter.com/GavinNewsom/status/991492839656669184/photo/1

It's captioned "my 8 year old daughter, Montana!!" and includes this photo:

NewsomeSisters wew Lads ... I wonder if Gavin has the same showering habits as Joe ?

Looking at this, while Montana's younger sister Brooklyn (who would have been approximately 6 when this photo was taken) still had her chubby baby fat on her (much like Minnie May Barry) IMO looking at Brooklyn here, puberty had already landed and she had already begun to develope some thiccness. Just like Diana Barry, she seems ready to become engaged to marry an incel fiancee like one of us.

POMF
She probably looks even nicer at 12 though I haven't seen anything that recent.

As a law-abiding citizen, I of course will need to wait seven more years before asking her father if it is would be acceptable to court her on a chaperoned outing to the cinema to get to know her better. Girls are not ready for romance until they are 20, so that first date I have with Madison when she is 19 (so long as both her parents and herself consent) will of course be on a purely friendly basis. You can't have romance without getting to know a girl first, friendship is the cornerstone of a healthy marriage.

White people being faggots, more at 9 PM