Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gave a homeless old guy a dollar and got my first positive human interaction I’ve had in weeks

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I go to the store biweekly, and as I came out a white old homeless guy with a messed up eye was sitting there. I typically give homeless guys money especially if they are old and white (and male of course, I never see female hobos but I will never give one money if I do, also fuck niggers but they aren’t on the street as much because daddy welfare.). I gave this guy a dollar and he said thank you and I had my first human interaction (besides parents and workers) in a few weeks; we shook hands. I prompted the hand shake. Felt good man.

I remember one time a few years ago on Halloween night I gave an old homeless guy cigarettes and we had a bro hug. Only hug I’ve ever gotten from a non family member.

hobos are cool dudes.they are like incels in the sense society treats them like shit. Fellow outcasts should unite and such is why I like homeless guys.

I'll be a homelesscel soon

you did something for someone else?

Surprised tbh

Istockphoto 530347271 612x612

you did something for someone else?

Surprised tbh

View attachment 278339
If I ever get kicked out and I become homeless I’m unironically going to rile up the massive homeless population in my city to burn something. Even if by chance a dollar will give me connections so be it.

Happy for you tbhngl. I had a positive experience with my new neighbor, a foid in her 90s. She made cookies when I moved in and I mowed her lawn in return. First positive experience I’ve ever had with a foid, but it’s just cause she was dementia ridden and ancient. We gotta take what we can get tho, any amount of appreciation is a rarity. Hope you and your future homeless uprising can amount to some local carnage :feelsSS:

I remember I was waiting at a bus stop at like 3 AM and there was this black guy there smoking and listening to music. I told him I liked his playlist then and we talked a bit about how people being sent to jail for marijuana possession is bullshit. eventually his bus came around so we shook hands and he left. nice guy, hope he's doing well