Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gathering my suicide kit

pinkguy109

pinkguy109

Greycel
So i just ordered sodium nitrite off a chemical shop, this stuff was surprisingly easy to get in kenya, lol to westerncels, its 97% pure lab grade so it should do the job. I also got antiemetics and antacids. I cant fucking get benzos or propanolol so fuck me. I also plan to see a prostitute and lose my virginity tomorrow and have a last meal, what do u suggest i eat bros

I was gonna say dont kys, but you said youre from kenya, so yeah just end your suffering kek. go get a nice steak.

Make sure you test your SN. Take an anti-emetic to prevent vomiting after ingesting SN. That being said, best method is full suspension.

Joined Mar 6, 2023

Make sure you test your SN. Take an anti-emetic to prevent vomiting after ingesting SN. That being said, best method is full suspension.
How can i test it without a kit

I hope you like the sex so much that you decide to stay.

That was very insensitive I’m sorry

Dont sui, its what roasties and normies want, Live to piss em off

My advice? Just keep saving money and fuck hookers. Or even do drugs. Don't feel guilty for doing those things if they at least keep you alive. Save the sodium nitrite for a rainy day, like when the economy collapses and you have no means to go forward.

Being a westerncel is hard, but being a africancel must be beyond brutal. I hope your death is quick and painless and your suffering finally ends.

Killing yourself = cucked.

No one will remember you, and your life will be wasted.

Plus, being a pro lifer is normie behavior, r u a normie
If you have to sui at least make the people responsible for your suffering acknowledge it (disclaimer to FBI: I meant using an non violent method)

If you have to sui at least make the people responsible for your suffering acknowledge it (disclaimer to FBI: I meant using an non violent method)
Only person responsible for my suffering is me

Killing yourself = cucked.

No one will remember you, and your life will be wasted.
True, We men are expandable and replaceable just look at jobs

SN is the best one.

SN is the best one.
The best one is the one that is simplest, repeatedly testable, guarantees success, and has with minimal pain. SN has many issues. Testing it is not easy and vomiting is a huge risk.

ok nigga, see u in the after life
Satan Devil GIF - Satan Devil Hell - Discover & Share GIFs

I got SN from Poland lol

cya in heaven

Dont kys man i have a chronic condition with pain everyday cant tell reality sometimes but im gonna die later
If your healthy enjoy this hellish life

Dont kys man i have a chronic condition with pain everyday cant tell reality sometimes but im gonna die later
If your healthy enjoy this hellish life
Why should u endure all that shit when u can end it all, plus im not killing myself for my sake only

Why should u endure all that shit when u can end it all, plus im not killing myself for my sake only
Because i dont have an effective way cucked nation doesnt allow guns and getting posion and chemicals needs some type of permission

What was ur precious account

I think I'm in the minority of being pro-suicide.

When I'm ready I'm think I'll OD on heroin or fentanyl or something. Idk if I have it in me to just do it in a straightforward way.

I've been nursing a bottle of sodium for ages....I even had azide at one point. I've tried very small quantities of both and it gave me a pounding headache. So yeah the antiemetics are necessary.

Charcoal grill method or gunshot probably better though.

Or even that helium gas balloon thingie.

I think I'm in the minority of being pro-suicide.

When I'm ready I'm think I'll OD on heroin or fentanyl or something. Idk if I have it in me to just do it in a straightforward way.

I've been nursing a bottle of sodium for ages....I even had azide at one point. I've tried very small quantities of both and it gave me a pounding headache. So yeah the antiemetics are necessary.

Charcoal grill method or gunshot probably better though.
Man same, im pro suicide too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back