Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gather Around Boyos. TIME for your Daily Dose of DOGPILL (SAFE FOR WORK) (Ricecels beware)

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-

Brought to you by (((HSBC Bank))).

Dog here, can confirm I have more chances of getting sex than you.

Revenge for all the dogs Asians slaughtered.

Dog here, can confirm I have more chances of getting sex than you.
What are you doing in this forum. Go to an adoption home and ascend boyo.
Revenge for all the dogs Asians slaughtered.
Pigs and cows are next on the line. Soon anything from animal.kingdom will have higher SMV then homosapien male on the eyes of a foid.

Brutal dogpill

NO MORE DOGPILL

They had to film that on my city too, Hong Kong. Wtf is this cucked shit.

They had to film that on my city too, Hong Kong. Wtf is this cucked shit.
You're a locationcel bro. Just move to a country where there aren't that many dogs. Maybe Madagascar or sth.

It's a British Bulldog. It's about the British cucking China with Hong Kong.

Nice catch there. Perhaps opium war was orchestrated by the Brits to satisfy the Yellow Fever of their canine household members.

Massive racepill, noodle whores will fuck even white man's dogs over their own asian men, as long as the breed is one with something white sounding in the name "British Bulldog" "German Shepherd".

devastating dogpill, and here i was thinking chinamen weren't complete cucks to dogs

devastating dogpill, and here i was thinking chinamen weren't complete cucks to dogs
HSBC is a company ruled by westerners that is unfortunately popular here.

China wouldn't let this shit slide, but this is HK we're talking about where there is less nationalism in there.

Well,at least thoses whores will burn in the hell. God say that YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE SEX WITH AN ANIMAL.

Hell waits for you all,whores! :feelsautistic:

Well,at least thoses whores will burn in the hell. God say that YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE SEX WITH AN ANIMAL.

Hell waits for you all,whores! :feelsautistic:

Massive racepill, noodle whores will fuck even white man's dogs over their own asian men, as long as the breed is one with something white sounding in the name "British Bulldog" "German Shepherd".
JBW is so potent that it even works for dogs bred by white men in west.
HSBC is a company ruled by westerners that is unfortunately popular here.

China wouldn't let this shit slide, but this is HK we're talking about where there is less nationalism in there.
Hong Kong=Soy Kong

It’s OVER if you aren’t a pure bred Belgian Shepherd.