Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gas the tallfags

Tall foids should be made to marry manlets like me :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Brutal heightpill.

I'm 6'1 but ugly.

Think Foids imagine me dominating them?

Tall Men have no clue how lucky they are, or at least they pretend not to know. :feelsseriously:

Foids love tallfags :feelshaha: water is wet too

I’m 6’5 but can’t talk to girls I’m incel:chad:

"Whenever I see a tall dude I think bout how easily he'll toss me around" :foidSoy: = "I can't stop thinking how he'd fuck me all night long"

Brutal heightpill.

I'm 6'1 but ugly.

You probably could ascend with one nightstand with shorter women easier than most people here.

Honesty, I am willing to have shorter life or shorter quality of life to be tall (6'3+). Knowing how most people treat people who look better from the halo effect is lifefuel as heck; I personally notice people treat me better when my appearance is improving from looksmaxing

Height is kind of like dickpill (not exactly). Only matters if you're dating women. Then I guess being sub 5'11 might be shit cause a girl you're with might eye some tall chad.

If you're ldar it doesn't matter. Most of any features I have don't affect my life cause I don't bother with women. Only traits that affect me are mental ones. How well I do in video games basically.

Brutal heightpill.

I'm 6'1 but ugly.

I’m 6’1 too and its average among zoomers nowadays.

HEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER! :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: