Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "Gas the Jews"

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/ricwe123/status/1712354767744233759

the dark knight head GIF

Last edited:
giga based FUCK THE JEWS

Jfl at white liberals being shocked by this

This is literally what all Muslim diasporoids believe

The hate boner you faggots have for Jewish people is so boring and pathetic. Get a fucking life...

Imagine unironically shouting "GAS THE JEWS" at a protest. Top fucking KEK.

iu

The hate boner you faggots have for Jewish people is so boring and pathetic. Get a fucking life...
They are the most predatory race in the world. They want to destroy White civilizations. They want people to be debt slaves.

Think I will have to start wearing my white person suit again when going outside

They are the most evil race in the world just look at what they did to the USA and Western Europe and now look what they are trying to do to Japan and South Korea
Kalergi + gynocentrism + financial capitalism, aka, debt slavery.

Can we have a far right revolution yet?

"This is not good..."

This is good, Richard the faggot.

You love Judaism, and I'm pretty sure you have Jewish bloodline. Average Russian moment.

You have low-functioning autism. No, I don't say such things at the slightest. It's the first time I call someone 'autist'. You are.

They are the most predatory race in the world. They want to destroy White civilizations. They want people to be debt slaves.

If you're white and you're sucking Palestinian dick you're a retard, these sandniggers hate you just as much as they hate them and would never ever support you the same way you're supporting them.

They're such gullible idiots, unlike the evil jew it's really easy to trigger muslims into admitting how much they hate you and how happy they are to take over your country and how much they support terrorism.
Doubt they'll be smart enough to jump to the conclusion that letting in all these illegal migrants was a retarded idea and we should reverse that asap but I doubt it, they're after all retarded NPCs.

Muslims who are invading your countries by the millions on the other hand are perfectly fine people?

If you're white and you're sucking Palestinian dick you're a retard, these sandniggers hate you just as much as they hate them and would never ever support you the same way you're supporting them.
Better to support sand nigs than evil predatory kikes who have already enslaved Whites in the West.

Muslims who are invading your countries by the millions on the other hand are perfectly fine people?
Mudslims are invading because of jewish kalergi plan. Jews want to subvert White ethnonationalism in the West.

Mudslims are invading because of jewish kalergi plan. Jews want to subvert White ethnonationalism in the West.
Ah yes have you ever tried telling a muslim about the kalergi plan? They believe every jewish conspiracy except that one, go ask them. You think these sandniggers have no self-control, they're just so braindead that they just have to move to Europe because a jew told them so? No they are just as much to blame as the jews or the leftist whites and they'll never leave and they won't support Europe for Europeans the same way you're screeching "palestine for palestinians". It's cringe.

. You think these sandniggers have no self-control, they're just so braindead that they just have to move to Europe because a jew told them so?
Jews dismantled the West's natural guard against shitskins and created policies which facilitated mass migration of the third world.

Jews dismantled the West's natural guard against shitskins and created policies which facilitated mass migration of the third world.
So what? If I make it so your house is unlocked at night does that mean the guy who comes in and stabs you to death is an innocent poor soul you should support? Both are to blame.

No they are just as much to blame as the jews or the leftist whites and they'll never leave and they won't support Europe for Europeans the same way you're screeching "palestine for palestinians". It's cringe.
I don't care about palestinians. I just want jews genocided. Muslims are gross, but they are based when it comes to hating jews and suppressing women and I respect them for that. However, I don't want their retarded inbred genes anywhere near the West but the jews do because a weakened mongrelized White population is easier to subjugate and control.

So what? If I make it so your house is unlocked at night does that mean the guy who comes in and stabs you to death is an innocent poor soul you should support? Both are to blame.
I agree that both are to blame. But first, I want the more insidious evil (jews) to be wiped out, before directing my attention towards easier targets (mudslims).

I’ve been onto that user for a while. He’s some tiktok faggot desperately trying to fit in
You're into me? Thanks but no I'm not a FAGGOT like you, next time quote like a man and not like a little bitch piggybacking yourself with other cuck because you can't say it to my face
>I..I.I.MUST WAIT UNTIL ONE OF MY BROS FROM MY WOLFPACK SAYS SOMETHING MEAN TO HIM FIRST BECAUSE I'M SUCH A SISSY TO EVEN TALK TO HIM DIRECTLY!
Neck yourself

glass of juice

I don't care about palestinians. I just want jews genocided. Muslims are gross, but they are based when it comes to hating jews and suppressing women and I respect them for that. However, I don't want their retarded inbred genes anywhere near the West but the jews do because a weakened mongrelized White population is easier to subjugate and control.
Their hate of jews begins and ends with Israel, beyond that it's the same hate they have for infidels or christians.
When I look at these filthy invading brownoid hypocrites yelling "gas the jews" and nothing is being done about it but when some white guy calls a nigger a nigger on facebook it's "FBI OPEN UP" I am disgusted. Know that they'll just as happily scream "gas the infidel" once they have enough numbers.

finally the Sydney Opera House is hosting music with good lyrics :feelsmusic:

Guess who is sending those millions of Muslims here in the first place you fucking retard

Guess who is sending those millions of Muslims here in the first place you fucking retard
Ah yes I'm sure they're chained up to their boats as they film themselves laughing. "I did not want to take your welfare and white women and be housed in a 3-star hotel mr white man, the jew made me do it".

Their hate of jews begins and ends with Israel,
Its a good start. Imagine 9 million jewish scum wiped off the face of this Earth! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::ahegao::ahegao:
When I look at these filthy invading brownoid hypocrites yelling "gas the jews" and nothing is being done about it but when some white guy calls a nigger a nigger on facebook it's "FBI OPEN UP" I am disgusted.
Whites cucked themselves. They need to wake up. Muslims on the other hand are a masculine conquering people and are naturally based unlike cucked soy Whites.

Whites cucked themselves. They need to wake up. Muslims on the other hand are a masculine conquering people and are naturally based unlike cucked soy Whites.
Interesting, so when muslims flood your country it's all the jews fault or "mostly" but when whites are cucked and self-hating it's "because of themselves". I think you're ready to just go full brownoid man, I wouldn't mind it tbh you seem to like them better.

You're into me? Thanks but no I'm not a FAGGOT like you, next time quote like a man and not like a little bitch piggybacking yourself with other cuck because you can't say it to my face
>I..I.I.MUST WAIT UNTIL ONE OF MY BROS FROM MY WOLFPACK SAYS SOMETHING MEAN TO HIM FIRST BECAUSE I'M SUCH A SISSY TO EVEN TALK TO HIM DIRECTLY!
Neck yourself
dnr GrAY + I said ONTO not into, learn to read sub-80 IQ nignog

Interesting, so when muslims flood your country it's all the jews fault or "mostly" but when whites are cucked and self-hating it's "because of themselves". I think you're ready to just go full brownoid man, I wouldn't mind it tbh you seem to like them better.
Its the collective fault of jews and cucked soy whites. I like low IQ shitskin mudslim evil rather over insidious cunning high IQ jew evil because the latter is harder to tackle and overcome.