Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Garry's Mod is amazing! PC Videogame let's you play with or interact with anime girls! Also 3D foids.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
I got this in a STEAM sale for £4.68 (gbp) and its the best under £5 I've ever spent in recent years.

On paper, I dosed off and almost didn't buy due to the autistic sounding nature of the game but its amazing.

You can install custom 3D models of anime girls either as your player type or as an NPC. Hatsune Miku is one such model and with a Camera you can do upskirts en all or just play exploration or RPG games. (doesn't have to be shooting or campaigns).

14F682F966EFAB740104E21337433C4362B5A2EA

List of other foids you can put in the game.

In fact google "(waifus name) gmod" and enjoy.

Last edited:
This feels more like game engine. Played 2O min got bored

This feels more like game engine. Played 2O min got bored

I know the feeling (somewhat) which is why I am doing an incel themed rpg mod, so I don't get bored. Some other posters are doing the same (inb4 gamergate 2- incels strike back).

Thanks for linking "game engine". Will look into that too (Unreal 4 Engine is also legit).

Damn that's cool as hell

I almost played GMOD for 1000 hours.
It was the best investment in my whole life tbh.

I almost played GMOD for 1000 hours.
It was the best investment in my whole life tbh.

Ever play this one? You might be a fan going by your avatar.

Ever play this one? You might be a fan going by your avatar.

Damn, not yet.
But I will check it out, thanks for the link.

Damn, not yet.
But I will check it out, thanks for the link.

Sure thing.

When subscribing might be worth clicking on each "mod" and subscribing to the 17 assets one at a time. I tried "subscribe to all" but the button didn't work for me.

I know the feeling (somewhat) which is why I am doing an incel themed rpg mod, so I don't get bored. Some other posters are doing the same (inb4 gamergate 2- incels strike back).

Thanks for linking "game engine". Will look into that too (Unreal 4 Engine is also legit).

yeah UE4 and Unity are two best game engines and they are free. Unity is better if you like C# or have slower computer. Unreal is better if you like C++ or dont want to code at all (then you use graphical nodes "blueprints" instead). game design is hard though

yeah UE4 and Unity are two best game engines and they are free. Unity is better if you like C# or have slower computer. Unreal is better if you like C++ or dont want to code at all (then you use graphical nodes "blueprints" instead). game design is hard though.

Although UE4 is now free many add-on programmes are not. "Facial motion capture" software is $200 as an add-on and many people charge $60-$500 for custom maps, mod skins or vehicles. That said the level of shading and lighting is next to none.
But yeah "blueprints" do all the work for you whereas Valve requires you make func_entities etc.

Not coding in C++, no fucking way!

Using decompiled assets and altering other people's mods for fun or boredom. There are enough "monkey see, monkey do" YouTube guides for most game engines out there.

Yes seems like an interesting game to play with friends