Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal garlic phenotype

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
i have been eating health superfoods lately [ milk , garlic , carrots, broccoli ]

i notice though as of recent i have been smelling like a garlic. it is very strong. i am developing a garlic phenotype i wonder if this will make me more or less attractive to italian foids

are you curry or italian? with curries, it's obvious, but italians are greasy

garlic is trash i nevER really liked

i have been eating health superfoods lately [ milk , garlic , carrots, broccoli ]

i notice though as of recent i have been smelling like a garlic. it is very strong. i am developing a garlic phenotype i wonder if this will make me more or less attractive to italian foids
Garlic is good for blood flow I used to eat half a bulb a day

garlic smells like rotten roadkill to me. just downright nasty. i cannot remotely fathom how so many people like it. its objectively speaking downright nasty and stanky.

the same way that some people can't stand cilantro because cilantro smells/tastes like soap to them

I don't want to eat strong-smelling foods because I don't want to smell.

Garlic is good with soup or some meat

Garlic is great in moderate amounts, something like 2 cloves in your food per meal. And, if you're frying it, it can't become brown. That's burned garlic and will taste and smell very strong.

I’ve also been trying to eat more fruits and veggies for the micro benefits, I neglected my micros and thought it was all abt macros but everything matters tbh, I feel way better and it’s making my cut super easy.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If you dont have enough carbs you could be going into ketosis which will cause some nasty breath.

garlic is absolutely delicious you faggot

any suggestions on what to cook with garlic?
I like to chop garlic throw it on the pan for a bit and put it on some sourdough bread with butter and a bit of salt.

At least you'll be immune from vampires
Sun Hang Over GIF