Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ganking in world of warcraft

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
When I gank people lower level then me in world of warcraft I feel like a chad. In that brief moment, I am powerful. Fuck my life I am worthless.

those low levels prolly uninstall and then go fuck their gfs

You wanna do something more fucked up in WoW?

Start a group for a 25man raid. As soon as everyone gets in. Pull the boss and leave the group. It kicks everyone off the group and then the boss just kills them all.

ROFL.

play league and camp a lane as a jungler, there is nothing more obnoxious than this sort of cancer.

play league and camp a lane as a jungler, there is nothing more obnoxious than this sort of cancer.
you'd be losing levels if your laner was constantly pushing and the opposing jungler would take any possible objective on the opposite side of the map.

What server are you playing on? And faction

When I gank people lower level then me in world of warcraft I feel like a chad. In that brief moment, I am powerful. Fuck my life I am worthless.
I always gank people with a rogue. Camping on zeppelins and booty bay until they rage quit.
I feel like a god.

My computer is ass so I can't play games.