Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gangster life is a form of normoid braindead culture

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Rap, thugs, drugs shooting niggers and hoes are what normoids love nowadays. I haven't seen a single normoid who doesn't try to act like a thug, which is complete cringe, it's pretty much rich people trying to seem like they have it hard and rough in the hood jfl. It is completely degenerate too, ripped clothes, deformed and less civilized speech. It has become normal to the masses, companies mass produce products and music to feed the thugmaxxed normoids, it has gotten to the point where the average middle class kids in my area are trying to act like a ganster jfl.

I believe normoids have adopted this culture as it fits right in with what they want; quick, fast and rapid dopamine hits. Drugs, shootings, crime and all give you that surge of addictive feelings through your brain, hence why normoids love rap and gangster shit, it is fast and right-in-your-face so it fits quite well with their short attention span and low IQ brains. Lastly, it fits perfectly because normoids have no struggle, they have to make an artificial enemy like cops and gangs to feel like they're in some war, low IQ as usual, normoids have no enemies irl jfl.

Last edited:
This has been going on since the 90s tbhngl

very true. That type of culture is glorified for some reason