Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gangster chad wanted to beat my ass for looking at his foid

L

Lamecel

FUBARed, both definitions of Lame, deformed, etc
-
I know chads are typically secure and don't get butthurt at other guys for checking out his bitch, even if the oogler is ugly as sin and genetically inferior they shrug it off because they know you aren't a threat. And I now believe in sub6 theory as opposed to sub8. But this thugmaxxed chad got in my face because I looked at his girl's tits accidentally.

I apologized like a bitch, but it's the smart thing to do in that situation. There's zero gain complaining about it, fortunately this didn't escalate like it has in the past, but I'm just curious how you would react to supposedly high T chad on his man period.

Last edited:
Get your tractor.

I know chads are typically secure and don't get butthurt at other guys for checking out his bitch, even if the oogler is ugly as sin and genetically inferior they shrug it off because they know you aren't a threat. And I now believe in sub6 theory as opposed to sub8. But this thugmaxxed chad got in my face because I looked at his girl's tits accidentally.

I apologized like a bitch, but it's the smart thing to do in that situation. There's zero gain complaining about it, fortunately this didn't escalate like it has in the past, but I'm just curious how you would react to supposedly high T chad on his man period.
That sucks

You're an incel not a pussy.
Learn to fight.

If you were 6'3 that wouldn't have happened

You're right. Mark that as another flaw for heightcels, they literally have to either look up to most foids or down at the ground to avoid staring accusations.

Last edited:
I carry a knife for these situations. You don't want to get punched and stomped on the head, leaving you with permanent brain damage.

You're an incel not a pussy.
Learn to fight.

Physically incapable my friend.
Do you really want to reveal your power level over a foid, or enjoy all the good non-social things this world has to offer? You give everyone else power when you stand up for yourself as an incel. Apologizing gives them a little power too, so I'm wondering what a better option would be in these situations. Avoid the foid. Until foids get treated like adults instead of extremely fragile children, and until false rape accusations are given harsh punishments, I'd avoid the foid altogether.

Last edited:
Beat his ass. I stay in shape for the sole reason of situations like this. I beat up a white knight chad just 2 days ago. Felt great.
Also learn some MMA.

Beat his ass. I stay in shape for the sole reason of situations like this. I beat up a white knight chad just 2 days ago. Felt great.
Also learn some MMA.
nice profile pic
0uxqtu89tl111

Wouldn't happen to me. But lol at him because I couldn't take it seriously. What kind of retard does that? His whore gf has her tits out and some man naturally looks for 0.1 seconds.... so?

Dude why you apologize man?

All chads are gangster until they fuck with an armed incel

Not hard to be prepare to defend yourself tbh, don't let him walk over you man

If the bitches' tits are hanging out why was he complaining? If I felt like I stood a chance I def would have talked chit back in your situation. FYI if someone is trying to dominate you at work or at school you must talk chit back. Don't ever be seen as a pushover at work or at school.

Isolated incidents are a different story.

I apologized like a bitch

Glad you didn't lie and try to make yourself sound cool, I'd have no doubt done exactly the same.

Even if I fought someone and by some miracle won, with my incel luck they'd probably slip on a banana peel, land on their neck and become quadriplegic and sue me for 10 million dollars.

I would tell him I wasn’t looking at her and that he’s the one I want to fuck. But in an aggressive tone.

Never apologize. If he wants to fight, pull out steel and start stabbing. Fuck you have less to lose than him.

You know those Connor Murphy videos where the guy's girlfriend eye fucks Connor Murphy. I've seen that happen in real life. The guy does actually have to hold on to her for dear life.

Basically you might be :chad:

Carry a weapon with you

Never had it this severe. Had situations where I just glanced at a female and made eye contact and the male starts his mate guarding behavior by embracing her and pulling his bitch closer to him. JFL at being threatened by an incel.

Alright so you say accidentally, but im guessing by that you mean you couldn't help but glance. Nothing to do but apologize or fight in that situation.

Buy a gun from the dark Web with bitcoin, protect yourself from feral Chads putting the best down on you to get their whores wet.