Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gangstalking

Sanpakucel

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
★★
Just found out about this yesterday and it doesn't sound too farfetched when you think about how Orwellian things already are in Western Europe (and to a lesser extent the States). Has anyone experienced gangstalking? It's probably very rare if it is real but I was just wondering if anyone here has experienced it.

what is it
It is where the government pays civilians, police, your neighborhood watch, etc. to stalk you. they'll do shit like flash one headlight to alert others to show where you are. Some people say that people will do wacky stuff like move your furniture around, keep you up at night with loud noises, etc. They are very blatant because they want others to think you're schizo when you tell them the crazy things that have happened to you. Families and friends can be paid off to betray you.

The zersetzung is the exact same, so yeah, pretty fucked up.

Yes bro, all incels are subject to it

I wouldn't doubt it happens. Thankfully, nobody cares enough about me to try this.

I never heard of it but undercover cops does exist. They pretended like shop owners,men selling stuff around the city etc. And they are in contact with each other all the time. when shit goes wrong,they step in. Once me and some friends got into fight with some guys in the bazaar and they've stopped us immediately

It is where the government pays civilians, police, your neighborhood watch, etc. to stalk you. they'll do shit like flash one headlight to alert others to show where you are. Some people say that people will do wacky stuff like move your furniture around, keep you up at night with loud noises, etc. They are very blatant because they want others to think you're schizo when you tell them the crazy things that have happened to you. Families and friends can be paid off to betray you.

lol no i don’t think that’s happened to me

I dont know bro, but I change my furniture around because why not.

go er if this happens dont give up to them

lol never heard of it, this sounds so fucked up, never happened to me

Just found out about this yesterday and it doesn't sound too farfetched when you think about how Orwellian things already are in Western Europe (and to a lesser extent the States). Has anyone experienced gangstalking? It's probably very rare if it is real but I was just wondering if anyone here has experienced it.
Someone's been browsing /x/

I would say you have to be very narcissistic to think that you are so special that gangs and the government are spying on you like that.

Note: I'm not saying the government doesn't spy on its citizens through social media data and such. It's just JFL to think the government will pay gangs to spy and fuck with you.

I would say you have to be very narcissistic to think that you are so special that gangs and the government are spying on you like that.

Note: I'm not saying the government doesn't spy on its citizens through social media data and such. It's just JFL to think the government will pay gangs to spy and fuck with you.
Narcisstic or cud be schizo