Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gang rapes at Woodstock '99

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I see that soyflix made a documentary on the music festival Woodstock 99, I wasn't even aware it was famous.

I was reading on Wikipedia that some women were pulled down from mosh pits and gang raped at that festival. I would say it was Gen X normies who did that as you wouldn't find many incels at a music festival. Maybe some of your parents were at it.

I see that soyflix made a documentary on the music festival Woodstock 99, I wasn't even aware it was famous.

I was reading on Wikipedia that some women were pulled down from mosh pits and gang raped at that festival. I would say it was Gen X normies who did that as you wouldn't find many incels at a music festival. Maybe some of your parents were at it.

Yes it was a shit show of epic proportions and I hope you don't actually have a subscription to that trash streaming service.

Yes it was a shit show of epic proportions and I hope you don't actually have a subscription to that trash streaming service.
No I've never had one only when they used to do free trials.

i remember watching woodstock 99 on tv. shit was pretty awesome