Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gang of nig-lets rob store by holding white cashier at gunpoint

Damn like right out of a movie with their outfits, all the hoodlums in black with the main character in blue

Imagine throwing your life away over a few hundred bucks

should have packed the uz

I could see that coming from a mile away lol no offense but whites lack self-preservation instincts.

I C nothing wrong

That’s right, the white cashiER should have worked on getting a good pERsonality to avoid being a victim of robbERy pERpetrated by little niggERs

That’s right, the white cashiER should have worked on getting a good pERsonality to avoid being a victim of robbERy pERpetrated by little niggERs
They're taking from soyciety. He is serving soyciety. I c nothing

They're taking from soyciety. He is serving soyciety. I c nothing

That’s true, I want to see crime increase until society falls apart. This degenERate society should be destroyed and reduced to ashes. Fucking done with this clown world, just end evERything

Mothers would be proud:feelsaww::feelsaww:

I could see that coming from a mile away lol no offense but whites lack self-preservation instincts.
I could also see it and I'm white. In Germany it's "Around Arabs and Somalis never relax".

@Transcended Trucel were these niggERs justified in their actions?

Maybe they’re still suffERing mental trauma from white colonialism and slavERy, they should be compensated instead of punished imo

Every white who does not vote for hardcore white supremacy deserves to be brutalized, robbed, raped and killed by a gang of niggers.

Imagine throwing your life away over a few hundred bucks
Imagine thinking the law still applies to niggers. They’re sacred cows, they can do whatever they want.

@Transcended Trucel were these niggERs justified in their actions?

Maybe they’re still suffERing mental trauma from white colonialism and slavERy, they should be compensated instead of punished imo
yup they were just claiming some reparations

Based

Self awareness Zero . Laws Not found.