Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gang of ethnics cut off white guys hand

Just another day in the UK.

>just invite subhumans in your country

this is i wanna genocide

>just invite subhumans in your country

this is i wanna genocide
Most immigrants are not subhumans at all. Most people who believe in this bullshit are from third world countries. "St. Hamudi" is only Incel, because of his height, not because of his race. Most Rapefugees are good looking, tall and high t. Only a small percentage of immigrans are actual Incels.

Most immigrants are not subhumans at all. Most people who believe in this bullshit are from third world countries. "St. Hamudi" is only Incel, because of his height, not because of his race. Most Rapefugees are good looking, tall and high t. Only a small percentage of immigrans are actual Incels.
This is not the case in my experience.

This is not the case in my experience.
It depends on the place where you live. I'm not talking about a specific country if it's middle or nothern Europe. In cities, multicultural and racial mix is more likely than on land. In cities, white women tend to prefer 4-5/10 tall, thuggmaxxed high t Ethnic over a 5-6/10 skinny white, average height prettyboy according to my experience. While on land, people just stick to their own races at least, but women still go for Chads.

It depends on the place where you live. I'm not talking about a specific country if it's middle or nothern Europe. In cities, multicultural and racial mix is more likely than on land. In cities, white women tend to prefer 4-5/10 tall, thuggmaxxed high t Ethnic over a 5-6/10 skinny white, average height prettyboy according to my experience. While on land, people just stick to their own races at least, but women still go for Chads.
im in slavland and i never see racemixing

im in slavland and i never see racemixing
You should visit a big city from Sweden, France, UK, Germany or Netherlands. It is not uncommon that white blonde women date dark haired or dark skinned men.

You should visit a big city from Sweden, France, UK or Germany. It is not uncommon that white blonde women date dark haired or dark skinned men.
I have seen it.
I've been to the uk,It's kind of gross tbh

Uk needs to bring back Knights

At least we know about it 2 years later.

Most of them look like him.

They're not high t or good looking.
The only reason, they know they can get away with it.

Sajid, of Kings Road, Rochdale, was jailed for 18 years after being found guilty of section 18 wounding.

He was acquitted of attempted murder in an earlier trial.

Rahman's brother Zillur Rahman, 29, was jailed for three years for conspiracy to commit violent disorder after he admitted making phone calls to summon the gang.

Arsan Ali, 23, was among those he called and who attended the scene.

He was jailed for four years after being found guilty of conspiracy to commit violent disorder.

In interview, Rahman claimed he was subjected to racist threats from the four tree surgeons.

At least we know about it 2 years later.

Most of them look like him.

They're not high t or good looking.
The only reason, they know they can get away with it.

Sajid, of Kings Road, Rochdale, was jailed for 18 years after being found guilty of section 18 wounding.

He was acquitted of attempted murder in an earlier trial.

Rahman's brother Zillur Rahman, 29, was jailed for three years for conspiracy to commit violent disorder after he admitted making phone calls to summon the gang.

Arsan Ali, 23, was among those he called and who attended the scene.

He was jailed for four years after being found guilty of conspiracy to commit violent disorder.

In interview, Rahman claimed he was subjected to racist threats from the four tree surgeons.
WTF is a tree surgeon???
Of course. They always use this excuse. Anytime they get consequences for attacking a white person, "he made a racist statement," then they get instant sympathy.
What if it's a Chad???

Of course. They always use this excuse. Anytime they get consequences for attacking a white person, "he made a racist statement," then they get instant sympathy.
Not to mention, mean words aren't an excuse for cutting someone's hand off either.

Moreover, were the doctors able to save that dudes hand? Otherwise, he's going to post here sooner rather than later. No foid will want a one-hand freak for a partner.

Not to mention, mean words aren't an excuse for cutting someone's hand off either.

Moreover, were the doctors able to save that dudes hand? Otherwise, he's going to post here sooner rather than later. No foid will want a one-hand freak for a partner.
He'll have to post with one hand

Carry a jar of pig blood on you.

Lol thats pretty funny

>UK

how did i know that before reading it :forcedsmile: