Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [GammacelTrait] You are a manchild

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
This is only about 25+ Year Olds. You should have your life at least somewhat in your hands but being a gamma for years turned you into a manchild. Not only you are unable to get a parnet, you are also treated by the society like a child, they never take you seriously. You may also have a very childish/young for your age look. Depression may play a part in this too, you don't take care of anything in the house, you don't do the grocery shopping, you don't clean the house, you don't change your sheets, everything in your life is done by your mommy. Bonus points for NEETing. You demand everything to be done for you. This is partially due to being bullied as a child still, your mind because of that got stuck in that time of your life, bullying didn't let you grow properly (mentally). This is the life of a gammacel who doesn't choose to be a social cuck, thus choosing to become more of an omega male. Either way, you are a manchild, so am I.

can't relate. I actually have some responsibilities and while i'm still living in the mom's basement I clean my room, bathroom and buy groceries when needed. Plus they refuse to buy anything for me besides a medical treatment in unusual cases.

can't relate. I actually have some responsibilities and while i'm still living in the mom's basement I clean my room, bathroom and buy groceries when needed. Plus they refuse to buy anything for me besides a medical treatment in unusual cases.
Found the alpha.

This is only about 25+ Year Olds. You should have your life at least somewhat in your hands but being a gamma for years turned you into a manchild. Not only you are unable to get a parnet, you are also treated by the society like a child, they never take you seriously. You may also have a very childish/young for your age look. Depression may play a part in this too, you don't take care of anything in the house, you don't do the grocery shopping, you don't clean the house, you don't change your sheets, everything in your life is done by your mommy. Bonus points for NEETing. You demand everything to be done for you. This is partially due to being bullied as a child still, your mind because of that got stuck in that time of your life, bullying didn't let you grow properly (mentally). This is the life of a gammacel who doesn't choose to be a social cuck, thus choosing to become more of an omega male. Either way, you are a manchild, so am I.

I am 37.I don't own a car and my license expired years ago.I don't eat fruits and vegetables.I always hate having to take a bath/have shower. My clothes are washed by my mother who also makes my bed and clean my room. I can't cut my fingernails by myself so mom cuts them for me. I never answer to the phone. Do I manchildmog you?

I am 37.I don't own a car and my license expired years ago.I don't eat fruits and vegetables.I always hate having to take a bath/have shower. My clothes are washed by my mother who also makes my bed and clean my room. I can't cut my fingernails by myself so mom cuts them for me. I never answer to the phone. Do I manchildmog you?
Not at all. I cut my fingernails but not my toenails, my mom does it for me. I eat fruits and veggies but IDK how that corelates to being/not being a manchild, either way I have to do so due to IBS and my diet.