Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming YouTubers are trash money hungry grifters

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Title. I can't stand gaming YouTubers outside of a few like Synthetic Man who actually play the games they talk about. Most gaming YouTubers are money hungry grifters who parrot the most popular opinions and don't even play the games they talk about.

The only gaming channel I ever watched was jewdiepie about 10+ years ago, when he was into horror games

Title. I can't stand gaming YouTubers outside of a few like Synthetic Man who actually play the games they talk about. Most gaming YouTubers are money hungry grifters who parrot the most popular opinions and don't even play the games they talk about.
They can be relaxing sometimes. Most normies are anyway, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy it.

Never watch those damn jews and never give them your money

Coryxkenshin is a gaming youtuber and he's also my favorite youtuber.

I will agree that there are definitely some gaming youtubers who are grifters though

Screenshot 20240722 184127 kindlephoto 140286829

fucking retarded clown you watch the most popular normiefied ones. Watch one's that nobody knows and aren't greedy for money.

They just parrot the most popular opinions for clout & most of shitlibs. Synthetic Man is one of the last good gaming youtubers around.

99% of gayming youtubers have shit taste that doesn't align with me, they love mainstream crap or snoozefest turn based jrpgs or jerk off to Elden Ring or are only interested in some garbage games made by nintendy which i don't care about.