Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gaming keeps me alive

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Let's say you play a 30 hour game, an adventure or something. That's 30 hours during which you have a goal. Because of sleep etc. that's like 2 weeks if you constantly play. 30 hours during which you don't have to worry about your life or foids or your future or soyciety.

30 hours in which you can totally immerse yourself into a different world and forget all your worries. I always say "Ok I need to finish this game, everything else can wait. I can rope after I finish this." And the best thing after it's over there's only 5000 other games that last 30 hours or even more.

Gaming is the best cope there fucking is. Theoretically you can do it forever, there are already enough games to last a lifetime and new ones come out every week.

Last edited:
Wish i could play final fantasy shadowbringers :( but im too poor for that,fuck mexico.

You can probably pirate it somewhere, like agfy or bittorent

Its an MMO and you have to pay each month,It cant be pirated and i have a potato.

Gaming is a expensive cope tbh

Aw shit, that sucks. Any other games you would like to play?

I doubt my potato can handle 3d games with max graphics,guess ill have to cope playing rimworld with mods :(

No you cannot do this forever. Because most games nowadays suck. I am afraid there will be nothing good to play. I don't play games like animal crossing. And i definitely don't want games like death stranding. I will be replaying the classics.

Smoking and wandering aimlessly in the forest is my favourite cope these days

Gaming was my cope all throughout my school days, eventually it lost its charm. Though, saying that I will be picking up Resident Evil 8 - Village. Hope it's good.

high IQ. but some have vitamin deficiency or brain pleasure raped problem. but once you get that fixed and rotate between copes(gaming, anime,books) you can cope endlessly to some degree

Same, it's the only thing that can suppress my sadness.

I forget about the foids after 1 match of Tf2, helps me everytime

Can't wait until VR takes off it's a game changer.

high IQ. but some have vitamin deficiency or brain pleasure raped problem. but once you get that fixed and rotate between copes(gaming, anime,books) you can cope endlessly to some degree
Interesting. Do you think taking multivitamins helps with increasing brain pleasure

Interesting. Do you think taking multivitamins helps with increasing brain pleasure
Yes, I don't think they directly do it but work more as cure if have a deficiency or as a preventive measure towards brain rot. Rotation of copes also helps in my experience.

Same here. Although I wouldn't just play any game. Especially nowadays. I like old PC classics much more which is why I like GOG.com.

The younger crowd just don't know how awesome the late 90s to mid 2000s video games were. Those days were a time when you could tell the developers, story writers put some real work into making a good game. Nowadays its just the same crap every single game. Kinda hard to explain. Looks nice and all but in general its the same crap story focusing far more on gameplay, and even then the gameplay is the same crap lol.

I don't know what I would do without WoW tbh. I mean obviously there are other MMORPGs but nothing even comes close to WoW.

Then again I know that I could be far more productive doing other things like coding. The problem with coding is that its boring ass fuck and its extremely fuckin difficult. The only good thing with coding is seeing your finished project. Thats if you can get your program to even run. Because all it takes is a single small mistake to make you completely lose your shit and it might take hours before you identify the problem.

Fuckin hell.

Last edited:
Yes, I don't think they directly do it but work more as cure if have a deficiency or as a preventive measure towards brain rot. Rotation of copes also helps in my experience.
There's something I have experienced. Due to covid i had to go on nofap and take multivitamins. Now my low libido and ed has slightly improved. Perhaps taking them can help with other copes as well

My life is like a video game trying hard to beat the game all while I am still collective coins *BING*

No you cannot do this forever. Because most games nowadays suck. I am afraid there will be nothing good to play. I don't play games like animal crossing. And i definitely don't want games like death stranding. I will be replaying the classics.