Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gaming is such a good cope

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
I bought the Master Chief Collection on steam yesterday and I finished the campaign of Halo: Reach in one sitting (about 8 hours) and it did a really good job at distracting myself from my inceldom. I remember when I was younger I would play the shit out of Halo 3 and Reach (to a lesser extent) and had so much fun. Playing those games was a good experience on it's own but it felt better because it brought me back to a time where I didn't care about finding a GF and didn't know what incels even were. Back then it was just me and my games, and nothing else. People say that if someone plays video games all day they are wasting opportunities in the real world, and that's true I guess but games offer up a better experience than day-to-day living. Sadly there are a few things that are not possible in the virtual world, but it's still a good cope.

I bought the Master Chief Collection on steam yesterday and I finished the campaign of Halo: Reach in one sitting (about 8 hours) and it did a really good job at distracting myself from my inceldom. I remember when I was younger I would play the shit out of Halo 3 and Reach (to a lesser extent) and had so much fun. Playing those games was a good experience on it's own but it felt better because it brought me back to a time where I didn't care about finding a GF and didn't know what incels even were. Back then it was just me and my games, and nothing else. People say that if someone plays video games all day they are wasting opportunities in the real world, and that's true I guess but games offer up a better experience than day-to-day living. Sadly there are a few things that are not possible in the virtual world, but it's still a good cope.

can u gift the game ? im broke asf i can send u bath water if you want

I never played Halo.
Is it fun?

@Dionysus downloaded Garfield kart

True tbh. It's the best way to cope imo

Yeah man It's a good game ngl
50cc is so hard wtf.

Ngl it is a good cope. Shame I don't have friends to play with :lul:

Also the items are aids, like those flying saucers can die for all i care.

Until it wears off
I can't cope with vidya anymore, i did for so long :feelscry:

50cc is so hard wtf.

Ngl it is a good cope. Shame I don't have friends to play with :lul:

Also the items are aids, like those flying saucers can die for all i care.
Damn man. 50cc is easy but maybe it's just because I have played it lots before. Also the new game has online multiplayer so maybe we could play together some time and maybe some other people from here as well. my fav item is the magic wand ngl
bro I have garfield cart too
you any good?

Until it wears off
I can't cope with vidya anymore, i did for so long :feelscry:
All copes will wear out eventually, but I hope it's a long time before it happens to me.

Damn man. 50cc is easy but maybe it's just because I have played it lots before. Also the new game has online multiplayer so maybe we could play together some time and maybe some other people from here as well. my fav item is the magic wand ngl

you any good?
bro is that screenshot fake? no way you actually have that many hours. that's equal to 2.3 years

bro is that screenshot fake? no way you actually have that many hours. that's equal to 2.3 years

who the fuck is that guy?

My current cope is Holdfast
fuck this game is fun

I'm only 19. I have a long journey towards to rope.
Thats still pretty young, give it a few years and you can not cope with video games anymore. But you will still play because there is nothing to do

Great cope but i'm started to get bored

Play rocket league. It is a great cope.

@Saudade thoughts?

I played a few multiplayer matches in Reach, I got bored because I kept getting my ass kicked.

Imagine playing halo instead of garfield kart.

My current cope is Holdfast
fuck this game is fun
Hey i play that game too but only on public servers for fun and memes. Those regiment line battles are too autistic for me.

I bought the Master Chief Collection on steam yesterday

Isn't gold pass on steam now?, you could've just gotten them all for free with a subscription.