Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming is a Chad trait.

Is this a joke? ANYTHING becomes a Chad trait when it's a Chad who does it? Gaming in general is a nerdy ugly man trait

Eltruecelpilled

Is this a joke? ANYTHING becomes a Chad trait when it's a Chad who does it? Gaming in general is a nerdy ugly man trait
If you aren't a teen Chad in 2006 playing LAN video games with blonde Stacies at your parents house while getting blackout wasted like in the video, its over

If you aren't a teen Chad in 2006 playing LAN video games with blonde Stacies at your parents house while getting blackout wasted like in the video, its over
Tfw you will never have this :feelsrope:

Bullshit it’s rarer to find a non gamer than it is to find someone who doesn’t listen to music

Bullshit it’s rarer to find a non gamer than it is to find someone who doesn’t listen to music
Ok and? Tf does this have to do with what I said, foid still associates a gamer with someone who is nerdy and ugly. Foids don't care if 99% of males play videogames, it's still a nerdy trait

Most guys play sports slop and shooters, but at least where I live, if you play anything else people will see you as an incel basement dweller

THANK YOU

JUST BE GAMER IS LAW

I MUST SPREAD THE JUST BE GAMER PILL ON MY BLACKPILLERITSOVER ACCOUNT
gaming used to be a trucel trait in the 80s , 90s and early 00s , now every single normie plays games. It's ridiculous.

depends on what games, i thought that dota was an incel game with competitive fps games being more normie, a lot of the pro league players are incels, the best league player in the world - faker - literally is an incel. i doubt chad is playing persona games to experience social life and dating during teen years when he gets to experience that irl.

Ok and? Tf does this have to do with what I said, foid still associates a gamer with someone who is nerdy and ugly. Foids don't care if 99% of males play videogames, it's still a nerdy trait
Greycel ramblings. 99% of foids play roblox at work all these grown white women talk about how they troll little kids on roblox
Most guys play sports slop and shooters, but at least where I live, if you play anything else people will see you as an incel basement dweller
fair
gaming used to be a trucel trait in the 80s , 90s and early 00s , now every single normie plays games. It's ridiculous.
yup exactly

Greycel ramblings. 99% of foids play roblox at work all these grown white women talk about how they troll little kids on roblox
If you say so

yup exactly
there are games made for trucels that no normie usually enjoys though. But most new titles are literally infested with sex having normies, gaming is not what it used to be and its all the normies fault.

This video is basically the quintessential archetype of how foids imagine a Chad. Being obsessed with VIDEO GAMES is unironically one of the most masculine things you can possibly do

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTsaS1Tm-Ic

I think you kinda missed the point that Basshunter was a DJ/musician first with some contemporary popularity in his home country back in the day and gamer second.

He also stopped gaming ~when Dota 2 came out, which is like ages ago lol.

Gaming is also kinda cringe unless you are incel ngl