Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Gaming GIGA-MOGS real life. Gaming is a more fair representation of life. Life SHOULD STRIVE TO BECOME GAMES. Rather than the other way around

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
54d 17h 10m
1. you dont die in games. you have unlimited opportunities. trial and error. :feelsLSD:

2. you can pick your difficulty :feelsLSD:

3. most games allow cheats and glitches for you to take advantage of :feelsLSD:

4. if you have problem with games, you cna look up internet, forums, youtube, for actual, non-bullshit solutions. in real life you get :bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill:

5. game problems are solutable. if it cant be solved, then it's not a game problem :feelsLSD: you want to cross that broken bridge? did the retarded dev made the bridge too far to jump? its either yes or no, maybe with a certain build you can, maybe you overlooked a grappling hook above, maybe you need to do a quest to get double jump upgrade.... nobody gonna tell you "just lift bro , be strong bro, just jump, whats the worst thing can happen " :soy:

6. games have definiate endings. you work for the ending. everything you do can be justified for it. life is not, life is sandboxed game to such extreme it makes Sims 4 to the shame.

7. games reward you for hard work. games reward you for cleverness. in real life, hard work =/= reward :soy: in real life, you SKIN determine your STATS, you got foid skin, especially you got stacy skin, super easy tutorial mode activated. ethnic male skin you're in hell mode, man. enjoy getting 1 shot by one real life problem while foids and chads cruise throuhg whole life with those shots only doing scratches on them :fuk: due to thiccccccc armor due to halo effect which gives you crazy bonuses in character.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Ecstasy trips but never falls
★★★★★
131d 2h 54m
Reallife was ruined by look2win strategy

govnyaker

govnyaker

Officer
★★★
23d 8h 36m
1)you don`t die in life too, you respawn:feelsokman:
2)you pick difficulty before you start, judging by how much I like hardcore games and always playing on max difficulty - I choose this hellish life myself:bigbrain:
3)there are cheats irl too - lying, stealing and other unhonorable deeds that remove the points for achieving something
there are glitches too, but they are very hard to pull off (abusing the economical system to get very rich)
5)I did not understand the logic of what you said, please explain
6)same as 5, whats your point?
7)smart and hardworking curries can become doctors or coders and get very rich and then buy any pussy with it, Chad has it for free yes, but what can you do? I`m lazy, stupid and weak so I can`t rly moneymaxx

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

signed by Deleted member 31729
★★★★★
136d 7h 11m
Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
240iq

240iq

Officer
8d 1h 31m
life is supposed to be the most fun and complete game of all, we just got shit RNG. need to restart run :feelsrope:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8