Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Gaming] Any FIFAcels out there?

UndertakerCel

UndertakerCel

18 year old truecel
-
Pro clubs is my favorite mode tbh. I love being GK, and I even participated in some competitive leagues. Last fifa I bought was 17 (still playing it). I’m looking forward to 19 rn tbh.

Also, I’m a believer in the whole scripting thing. Witnessed it in regular seasons (I don’t play FUT) and even pro clubs.

fifa16 and 13. had 14 but scratched the disc

Why do you just "believe" in the scripti g thing? ITS A FACT. Every fifa player will experience momentum FOR himself AND for the Opponent.

Thats why i dont play fifa anymore even though i bought it this year (as well as the last fifa games, since fifa 10).

I rather player fortnite tbh

That's for Chads...

Why do you just "believe" in the scripti g thing? ITS A FACT. Every fifa player will experience momentum FOR himself AND for the Opponent.

Thats why i dont play fifa anymore even though i bought it this year (as well as the last fifa games, since fifa 10).

I rather player fortnite tbh
Yea fuck EA for denying it