Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Games you want to play about to come out ?

Mina the Hollower

Looks like a stereotypical jrpg. I thought the game in the video was genshin at first.

Looks like a stereotypical jrpg. I thought the game in the video was genshin at first.
lol these newgens are so brainrotted and think every single fantasy themed anime is genshit

lol these newgens are so brainrotted and think every single fantasy themed anime is genshit
I don't really play any jrpgs. The game just looked extremely similar to it and had the same coloring as genshin.

Metaphor: ReFantazio.

I heard there's no romance or ship bait content in that game, so I'm looking forward to it.

I'm tired of only having Final Fantasy Tactics to play, when it comes to games completely devoid of shit that makes me miserable.

Delta Force seems good so far.. it has some issues tho

I heard there's no romance or ship bait content in that game, so I'm looking forward to it.
I like how Persona fans reaction after revealing realizing that it's not a game for them.

COD Black Ops 6, assassins creed Valhalla, and gta 6

I like how Persona fans reaction after revealing realizing that it's not a game for them.
Weird considering how much Atlus caters to them...

Even SMT had games made to cater to them.

Delta Force seems good so far.. it has some issues tho
Yeah too many foids and UE5 in campaign. But at least MP has UE4 so we are stutter free and fps will be high.

Yeah too many foids and UE5 in campaign. But at least MP has UE4 so we are stutter free and fps will be high.
My issue has been Russian and Chinese hackers and it's still in fucking alpha