Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Games where you can troll tf out of normies

NonNT

NonNT

loser
★★★
Do you know of any games where you can annoy tf out of normies and foids? I'm talking about something where you can completely mess up their day. Where they count on you and you can just mess with them and ruin everything for them.

roblox and among us r the best if you want to troll foids fags and trannies

roblox and among us r the best if you want to troll foids fags and trannies
I did a lot of trolling on Among Us when it was popular, including some modding where I could manipulate the game. It was so much fun, but now as there are mostly 5 year old kids and low IQ players, trolling isn’t as fun anymore. What are roblox games where you can troll others? I remember the Pizza game where I annoyed the fuck out of some foid lmao

Play deepwoken, run and max out a voidwalker build and then the entire playerbase will hate you.

Enlisted, take flamethrower guys and use it both against friendly and enemy units. You can also use barb wire on both friendly/enemy rally points. You can even do it around trucks. Tanks can be blocked by Czech hedgehogs, you can plant mine behind enemy tank and then throw nade in front of them so when they go back they will explode. Take 9 man squad and plant 9 mines all around the objective so enemy squad will always explode every time they try to move in tank included if you use AT mines instead AP mines. You can use 2-3 planes with rockets/bombs and suicide into enemy groups every single time so they quit the game. Use heat throwing tanks against infantry. Use PPSh-41 box with broken dispersion at BR3 so you can be downtiered to BR2 and destroy new players :feelshaha: You can also use noobtubes of BR3 against new players because why the fuck not? There are so many things you can abuse in this game and best of all you can't disable crossplay on pc so you will be making console fags cry and beg for forgiveness.

PS play as a sniper and be as selfish as possible and always make sure to be the last surviving person on the team so normies will have to watch you dancing around the commie block.

Enlisted IoZOKBU5ew
be like that annoying chink

Last edited:
PS play as a sniper and be as selfish as possible and always make sure to be the last surviving person on the team so normies will have to watch you dancing around the commie block.
i do this all the time, the rage, the salt, is delightful:feelskek:

Enlisted E8AoUKcKXG
Enlisted ld7PaiwxuB
Enlisted InRBuyJk3S
Enlisted 53M11Dj8wi

Enlisted TWp4hNIJ6k

oh found another way of trolling ppl put a rally point/apc on some spot that will lock your friendlies to come out of there :feelshaha:

Team Fortress 2. Completely unmoderated. You can mic spam and call people slurs with no consequences.

Play deepwoken, run and max out a voidwalker build and then the entire playerbase will hate you.
The deep is calling.

60xhd8pkfon81

Do you know of any games where you can annoy tf out of normies and foids? I'm talking about something where you can completely mess up their day. Where they count on you and you can just mess with them and ruin everything for them.
Maybe dayz theres alot of ways you can troll people on there

Idk if many normies would play that game but the people that play it are still worth trolling since most of them are assholes

GTA Online but i feel you will be getting destroyed by some 14 y,o kid with cheat menu instead of the opposite.

Any games with RP Mods/Gamemodes.
  • Garry's Mod
  • GTA 5 Online
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Roblox
  • VRChat
RP has great targets because they are full of failed normies who want to be what they can't be in real life. It's so easy to troll them.