Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@ Gamercels

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
I need a new mouse... iam poorcel and i wanna play shooter again(CS,COD... and some new shit) in future. So, i need a good mouse for this tbh. Anyone a gamercel here who knows what is good stuff? tbh

razor deathadder should do you just find

razor deathadder should do you just find

Ironically i have it already. But the mousewheel is broken and this is ofc shit for shooter. Not sure if i should buy it again, i mean it was good, but i just had it for 2 years until the wheel broke.

I can't find a good new mouse either. I have a Steel Series Cataclysm mouse, it is super old but works perfectly still. But it will die someday soon, I think (one button is starting to go). I have been looking like crazy and never found another mouse that was as good for me as this one.

Ironically i have it already. But the mousewheel is broken and this is ofc shit for shooter. Not sure if i should buy it again, i mean it was good, but i just had it for 2 years until the wheel broke.

you don't even need a mousewheel for cs unless you wanna make bhopping easier.

you don't even need a mousewheel for cs unless you wanna make bhopping easier.

It´s very uncomfortable for me to play without. ( yes, even with the small things)

I can't find a good new mouse either. I have a Steel Series Cataclysm mouse, it is super old but works perfectly still. But it will die someday soon, I think (one button is starting to go). I have been looking like crazy and never found another mouse that was as good for me as this one.

Thx, will look at it.

Who the fuck uses a mouse for fps, use a controller you pleb.

I use the Amazon Basics mouse.

I wouldn't know. I don't play on a pc

You dont need a good mouse, any without a rolling ball will do fine

What's your budget? My first budget mouse was a Redragon Centrophorus (around $15) but I moved up to a SteelSeries Rival 300 Silver (around $70). They're both really good.

But you don't need anything too good, I used to play QIII Arena on my XP desktop with a 1990s Windows 3.1 bundled mouse and I still would get first in Nightmare mode.

logitech mx518 is rly good for fps'

its rly cheap only like £40

Logitech they have a bunch, my favourite is Logitech g302 but I played a lot of dota2 and lol.

I have a steelseries rival 300, pretty decent.