Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gamercels should use multiplayer games to assault roasties

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
https://medium.com/athena-talks/my-first-virtual-reality-sexual-assault-2330410b62ee

TL;DR of the article

> roastie "games journalist" tries out a multiplayer VR game
> she speaks into the microphone, other players find out she's a woman
> Another VR dude starts groping her VR avatar in the game
> she is "traumatized" by sexual assault

JUST FUCKING LOL BOYO. I hate this idea of "female worship" you see in gaming when a girl says she needs help in Battlefield and everyone rushes to her head. I wish online gaming communities would relentlessly troll and verbally abuse female gamers. Like you find out a girl is on your GTA Online lobby and the entire crowd just starts killing her and griefing her.

dont bother, there was some bitch who i killed once on a game and the admin refunded all of her gear even tho her character shouldve been permakilled

she lied about being afk even tho she legitimately tried to gun my character down

women shouldn't be allowed to play video games AT ALL

This is the result of feminism, in the near future they will make it so you can go to jail for this

I can't stand any kind of multiplayer anymore (with the exception of Naval Action), but when I played online, I would always make my highest priority to murder any femoid.

"Gamer girls" are among the lowest forms of whores, they each deserve to be raped by a pack of gorillas and set on fire. Honestly I think I hate them more than any other type of femoid.

Yes absolutely. I’ve taken it upon myself to make any femoid I come across in video games as uncomfortable as possible. Also mocking them when they play like shit (which they all do) is a good way to upset them.

Guys, do this in VR chat. It's infested with foids

I can't stand any kind of multiplayer anymore (with the exception of Naval Action), but when I played online, I would always make my highest priority to murder any femoid.

"Gamer girls" are among the lowest forms of whores, they each deserve to be raped by a pack of gorillas and set on fire. Honestly I think I hate them more than any other type of femoid.
Yes absolutely. I’ve taken it upon myself to make any femoid I come across in video games as uncomfortable as possible. Also mocking them when they play like shit (which they all do) is a good way to upset them.

you are good men

LMAO, love watching triggered femshits. Life fuel.

Some more for you:

OMG is this GTA online? This is FUCKING AMAZING. How do you do this? She literally couldn't do shit.

https://medium.com/athena-talks/my-first-virtual-reality-sexual-assault-2330410b62ee

TL;DR of the article

> roastie "games journalist" tries out a multiplayer VR game
> she speaks into the microphone, other players find out she's a woman
> Another VR dude starts groping her VR avatar in the game
> she is "traumatized" by sexual assault

JUST FUCKING LOL BOYO. I hate this idea of "female worship" you see in gaming when a girl says she needs help in Battlefield and everyone rushes to her head. I wish online gaming communities would relentlessly troll and verbally abuse female gamers. Like you find out a girl is on your GTA Online lobby and the entire crowd just starts killing her and griefing her.
Most games worth playing arent played by any women in the first place.

Most games worth playing arent played by any women in the first place.

I was going to say, what games have female players anyway? I don't even think women know that the games I play exist, let alone are capable of playing them.

i love it and if i had broadband internet id make it a hobby

I know a oldfag who catfished a 10 yr roastie on a kids game and leaked her nudes to her classmates which driven to her suicide. This man is a true hERo.

I know a oldfag who catfished a 10 yr roastie on a kids game and leaked her nudes to her classmates which driven to her suicide. This man is a true hERo.
Did he go to prison

JFL at being "traumatized" by that.

man i'm not even a gamecel anymore, that cope is dead