Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gamercels help, pricing on GPUs?

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
How much is a 1060 6GB worth? I want to get it for machine learning but I don't know how much it should go for. I see it going for $110 on reddit but usually $130 is when they don't sell. Got any ranges of prices I should be paying? AMD is not an option because I need CUDA.

I dont know, maybe some here can help.

I'd try looking at NVIDIA site.

I wish i could affort it.. its over man

I'm not sure, but what are you using machine learning for?
Nice postmax replies, Michael, Eski and Cuyen...

just lol at u buddy boyo go ER

I'm not sure, but what are you using machine learning for?
Nice postmax replies, Michael, Eski and Cuyen...
I hadn't seen your post! I want to use it for GAN, general adversarial networks. https://arxiv.org/pdf/1411.1784.pdf

Its basically pics to train on. I want to scientifically validate inceldom in a paper. I got a p106 since I am a cheap ass and don't plan to game anyway.

the 1060 and 1660 , are the best cost/benefit Nvidia GPUs right now

for the CPU i recommend buying Ryzen series

I hadn't seen your post! I want to use it for GAN, general adversarial networks. https://arxiv.org/pdf/1411.1784.pdf

Its basically pics to train on. I want to scientifically validate inceldom in a paper.
Had a quick look through and I assume you're going to use it gauge attractiveness and use pictures of incels chads etc. To provide undisputable evidence that the blackpill is legit and inceldom is real.

Good luck man :feelsokman:

the 1060 and 1660 , are the best cost/benefit Nvidia GPUs right now

for the CPU i recommend buying Ryzen series
I agree that 1060 is a good buy. But I don´t think Ryzen is a good recommendation. Samsung/GloFO 14 nm is a low power, low frequency chip. It´s aggressively overclocked and maxed out from factory with XFR.

Not only can many 9900K´s and 8700k´s be run at 5GHZ+ frequencies, but Coffee Lake often perform 10-15% better than Ryzen 2000 when run at identical clocks.

Ryzen 3000 with TSMC fabrication process could improve frequencies and is worth waiting for. In the meantime, Intel 14nm is a mature process node I would recommend.

I agree that 1060 is a good buy. But I don´t think Ryzen is a good recommendation. Samsung/GloFO 14 nm is a low power, low frequency chip. It´s aggressively overclocked and maxed out from factory with XFR.

Not only can many 9900K´s and 8700k´s be run at 5GHZ+ frequencies, but Coffee Lake often perform 10-15% better than Ryzen 2000 when run at identical clocks.

Ryzen 3000 with TSMC fabrication process could improve frequencies and is worth waiting for. In the meantime, Intel 14nm is a mature process node I would recommend.
ryzen chips are quite cheap for what the give you

2200g give 4 cores and integrated gpu for 95 dollars
1600 give 6 cores and 12 thread for 135 dollars
1700 give 8 cores and 16 thread for 160 dollars

the cost/benefit is much better than intel products, despise intel CPUs being better in generall

and i don't think the dude will go for a 9900k or 8700ks, considering he is only going to get a GTX 1060