Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gamercel on his way to being blackpilled

He had a relationship for 4 years, he's not one of us losers.

Thats a pretty sick rig ngl.

He's a failed normie, and is now on his WAY to the blackpill

He's a failed normie, and is now on his WAY to the blackpill

Taking a hit and status in your rep after a girl you are with breaks up with you and not being able to get another one as attractive as her qualifies a lot of guys as failed normies tbh

I can't tell what's in it or if it's prebuilt.
From the Reddit Thread:

Last part came in today.
Here are the specs:

AMD Ryzen 3700X
Asus Rog Strix X570-F Gaming
32GB G.Skill Trident 3200Mhz
Asus Rog Strix Gaming Nvdia RTX2070S
750W Seasonic GX-750
Samsung 960 Evo NVME M.2 500GB
Samsung 860 Evo SSD M.2 500 GB
Fractal Meshify S2
Corsair H115i

As per his comment, he assembled it.

Is the gfx card vertically aligned? Bruh.

Imagine waking up & your first port of call is to go post on faggit.

Better specs than mine though, don't care for the fancy lights though; doesn't add performance.

Last edited:
IT tier thread

From the Reddit Thread:

Last part came in today.
Here are the specs:

AMD Ryzen 3700X
750W Seasonic GX-750
Fractal Meshify S2
Corsair H115i

He has a better motherboard and gpu than me. I got an aorus elite x570, and a 5700xt gigabyte gaming oc.

Last edited:
He had a relationship for 4 years, he's not one of us losers.
Definitely, he's had better life than us.
But if he fails to find a new relationship, he will be stuck with inceldom

He's not, but he's one step closer to being a blackpilled normie.
From the Reddit Thread:

Last part came in today.
Here are the specs:

AMD Ryzen 3700X
750W Seasonic GX-750
Fractal Meshify S2
Corsair H115i

I'm buying a similar build this weekish.

From the Reddit Thread:

Last part came in today.
Here are the specs:

AMD Ryzen 3700X
750W Seasonic GX-750
Fractal Meshify S2
Corsair H115i

For consolecels, does this trump a PS4? Also how much does this cost?

and what the fuck is AMP mean?
It's the HTML code for the ampersand (&) character. For reasons when you write some characters in web pages, you need to use HTML codes instead of actual characters and & is used instead of &.

For consolecels, does this trump a PS4? Also how much does this cost?
It's much more powerful than PS4 and probably costs around $2000 not including the display.

Last edited:
Thats pretty nice.

Buying prebuilt or building yourself?

PS4 JFL.. It will shit on PS5 and Xbone-X , that should give you a hint.
Cost will be around 2K USD
Wow ok, although can't see why anyone would ever need anything more than a PS5, that things gonna be insane.

Idk why Cavill built a killer pc ngl

This story is a bit strange tbh. They broke up because she said she didn't want to get married? Marriage is a scam and this wasn't a good enough reason to end it. The truth is she was having sex with someone else and planning to leave him anyway. Rejecting his marriage proposal and framing this as a breakup, was a legit way of getting out of the relationship.

The truth is chad was getting blowjobs in their bed when he was at work.

Can I chime in here please?
For the money this entire thing cost, I could've probably fucking retired, not even joking.
I dont get normies when it comes to this, they keep making these insane purchases instead of retiring at fucking 30.
Are they retarded?
If you have 100k in the bank, why take up a mortage? Are you dumb?
What the ever loving fuck is wrong with normies?

It's much more powerful than PS4 and probably costs around $2000 not including the display.
You could build a pc for $900 ish and it would be more powerful than a ps4. Although next gen of ps5 looks too good ngl, probably going to buy that next summer.

Wow ok, although can't see why anyone would ever need anything more than a PS5, that things gonna be insane.

Idk why Cavill built a killer pc ngl
Why not? The feeling of building yourself a gaming rig is insane. I remember when i built my gaming rig back in 2015, its was around 2K+ CDN$ and it was the first PC i ever built. I almost jizzed myself when i turned it on for the first time, the feeling is euphoric, i love it to death. I can never go back to consoles anymore. The term 'PCmasterrace' was coined for a reason.

Maxing out a game on ultra settings and playing it out on butter smooth FPS with a high refresh rate monitor that makes everything look silky smooth is something worth experiencing.

For the money this entire thing cost, I could've probably fucking retired, not even joking.
I dont get normies when it comes to this, they keep making these insane purchases instead of retiring at fucking 30.
Are they retarded?
Because its a cope. Would you not like to buy your copes if you had money? He spent money on himself, nothing wrong with that.
While i do agree that saving is important. If you are wise spender then you can actually put outside money to spend on yourself which is totally fine.

Better than soyboys giving money to ethots and onlyfans queens...

Last edited:
Are they retarded?
How do you retire if you have 100k, or 200k or 300k even?

How do you retire if you have 100k, or 200k or 300k even?
Move to a cheap area/country, put that shit in a big fun so it beats inflation idk,
almost anything is better than spending that shit on some useless liability.
You could also buy one or multiple apartments for that money and rent them out.

Anything, anything is better than wasting years of your work on some stupid shit like a car.
Unless its an apreciating asses i.e. oldtimer or whatever.

Your time is more valuable than your money, if you can stop working, do it.

Move to a cheap area/country, put that shit in a big fun so it beats inflation idk,

Anything, anything is better than wasting years of your work on some stupid shit like a car.

I agree 100% with u, and have similar plans. Few years ago I was a normie and decided to buy a flash car. In the process of selling it now but lockdown as screwed me up.

Am also planning to do very much the same, and hopefully if I do t have kids (haha like that will happen) retire v soon as well. It's just that I think the number you need, when u consider future costs, is more like half a million

I agree 100% with u, and have similar plans. Few years ago I was a normie and decided to buy a flash car. In the process of selling it now but lockdown as screwed me up.

Am also planning to do very much the same, and hopefully if I do t have kids (haha like that will happen) retire v soon as well. It's just that I think the number you need, when u consider future costs, is more like half a million

Yes, true, alot of people set the bar to ca. 500k-600k.
Maybe you can get below that by frugile maxxing and moving to some shithole where the annual income is 5000k but shit, thats not for everybody.

Dread it...
Run from it...

The blackpill arrives all the same

You could build a pc for $900 ish and it would be more powerful than a ps4. Although next gen of ps5 looks too good ngl, probably going to buy that next summer.
Yeah, the only time it makes sense to buy a console is at the start of a cycle. At release next gen consoles will probably blow PCs that cost twice as much out of the water in terms of performance, but then PCs catch up.
I'm just not a console guy, I don't associate gaming with sitting on the couch in front of the TV. To me that's almost like pulling out your phone and playing PUBG or whatever on it.

COmPutEr and computER.

He was a gamer and was in a relationship in the first, he is not one of us...
also his rig is really nice ngl

Yes, true, alot of people set the bar to ca. 500k-600k.
Maybe you can get below that by frugile maxxing and moving to some shithole where the annual income is 5000k but shit, thats not for everybody.
5000k?

big fun?what's that?

big fun?what's that?

It's when you lack Refrigeration so you store Energy by feeding your wife a diet of liquid lard and pork chops.
This Living, breathing bio converter will provide you with warmth at night and can carry you for many miles if trained well.
Where can you retire with $5k, do you live in Somalia or smth ?

I am saying accumulatively.
They make purchases like this at least once or twice a year.
10k a year wasted on dumb shit * 10 years = 100k wasted, with Inflation more like 50k but whatever.
Just a huge waste of resources just so you can work your crankshaft in 8k.
Good Job faggot.

Last edited: