Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ‘Gamer girls’ have become extremely sexualized, and most would prefer to use male skins rather than be the subject of prejudice

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-

Stop invading male spaces then.

GTFO OF VIDYA WHORE :reeeeee:

Gamer girls stream their titties, who is here to blame?
full

:teehee:

Attachments

• VAVpql1.png
    VAVpql1.png
    637.7 KB · Views: 194
Then how about you stop crying and you ''woman up'' and get good in a game instead of complaining all the time?

Nah I'll continue to be that nigga who plays with skins of white women to get attention and free shit.

wah wah wah i got sexualised on the internet only guys with high fwhr, 18cm mandible, 90 degrees hyoid angle, forward grown maxxila and postive canthal tilt with lowered brow ridge can call me that

Just..Just don't say you're a girl or use voice coms?

Women suck at e-sports because they don't put much effort into it, pretty much like they always do because life on tutorial mode doesn't require much effort.

Ngl, I had a game with a female recently and she was kind of ok at the game plus she used voice chat correctly. We lost because I suck and so did her gamer buddy. But she
  • acknowledged my preferred language, English instead of French (the other dude just kept talking in French)
  • didn't make fun of my humdrum tone
  • was the last squad member remaining
  • didn't fucking scream into the mic like the faggot frog dude did when he was downed

They're the ones that go out of their way when playing any game to make it obvious as possible that they're a girl so they can get attention. I think that this is exactly what they deserve. Women only started playing games when it became popular and socially acceptable, just so they could get attention because gaming is such a highly male dominated space.

Stop invading male spaces then.
Girl, knowingly walks into somewhere that's well known for being full of a bunch of thirsty virgin males, aged 10 to 40 on average.
Girl, then complains about what happened to her on there
just lol
meme gender

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!!!!!!!

these are the same cunts that praise ethots cosplaying in slutty outfits preying on lonely men's wallets.

They do it to themselves. They ALWAYS have a username that shows their a girl and make it known via their mic. All the men in a server turn into a bunch of morons feeding into their attention seeking behavior.

Women should stop playing games

Male skin, yeah that's why the gameplay window is like 5% of the screen.

Girls should be able to play games without being the target for sexualized messages and rude remarks(such as “you won only cos I let you.. you are a girl”). Thanks

Lol, no. I will be happy the day twitch dies. The solution is simply to stop invading male spaces, because cucks don't know when to stop simping.

I would cry tears of joy if one day I received sexual messages from the opposite gender and was sexualized. It would be the best day of my life.

We need to punish these people.

I would cry tears of joy if one day I received sexual messages from the opposite gender and was sexualized. It would be the best day of my life.

We need to punish these people.
They're fine with being sexualized if it's Chad doing it

wah wah wah i got sexualised on the internet only guys with high fwhr, 18cm mandible, 90 degrees hyoid angle, forward grown maxxila and postive canthal tilt with lowered brow ridge can call me that

The real issue is that these "gamer gurls":

1. Want special attention for being a girl
2. Want to be completely desexualized

Because they lack logic and intelligence, they can't comprehend that they can't have both because the attention is based on sexualization. The two things they want are mutually exclusive, and they're too dumb to understand that.

They may try playing with male skins, but they won't enjoy it because they'll be treated just like any other guy, and that's not what they want. They want to eat their cake without consuming any calories.

What they'll probably end up doing is going back to female skins and hope for a horde of cucked white knights to bow down to them and "protect" them from any sexual comments directed at "m'lady."

Also JFL @ this cowardly bitch posting this on r/unpopularopinion when it's the lamest, whiniest, most politically correct, popular among the terminal retards who make up 101% of Reddit opinion possible.

Last edited:
gamer girl = attention whore

<< uses sex as a currency and bribes ever man she meets online and offline to get what she wants >>

OmG wE hAvE bEcOmE SeXuaLiSeD!!!

Bitches should be playing kitchen the game tbh
Bitches should be playing kitchen the game tbh

Why the fuck does she even let people know her gender if it's bothering her ?

I know that many gamers use voice chat but that's not absolutely necessary, is it ? Besides, don't we have voice filters these days to masculinize voices in real time ?

There should be no girl on the internet, no exception !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back