Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Gameplay' on twitch (Don't enter if on NoFap might trigger)

• Thread starter microDongCityUSA
  • Start date
microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1K77mMFwq8[/video]

And none of them built the computers or setup the software to get on twitch they had a betacuck do it for them or their boyfriend

From my experience, all the women i've seen on twitch are playing up their sexuality, showing off bodies to get viewers and donations, acting shy or beauty

The males are the exact opposite, they rely on gameplay, talking and interacting with their audience via dialogue for donations for subs

Just be female theory is true

I'd castrate every single cuck who has ever donated any amount of money to any one of these women. Yes, women. Not even females, whores or femoids this time. These fucking beta shits are responsible for their behavior. If it wasnt for them these women wouldnt be living on easy mode.

DAMN, SON!

this is what twitch is all about?

Looks like there is a reason to watch people play videogames. I'm not a gamecuck who enjoys watching other men play my vidya, so I have literally never watched a streamer. I was aware of these whores, but you guys do a good job of rounding up the highlights.

Goodbye to my streak

Just fucking lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back