Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gamepill

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I've uploaded a mobile game named " Life is a game" in this game you begin as a baby this is an life simulation game here is the video:

So I began to play this game some time ago,at some point you have to approach some women on the way and ask them marriage,make your life decision. guess what happened ? they are rejected me JFL and my character became a wagecuck until he gets old and disabled,then died at the some poor house.

And in the end of the game they show you what kind of life decisions you've made and how they affected your life,according to game my character was "Always cold towards friends" and "He couldn't find luck in love"

JFL at being a loser even in fucking game

I'm playing Doom now. Pretty incel because we are doomed and at least you go ER in that game.

I'm playing Doom now. Pretty incel because we are doomed and at least you go ER in that game.
oh I remember playing GTA san andreas and going ER there. good times.

Brutal gamepill :blackpill::blackpill:

It's over for lonely gourmets.

Women live life on easy mode

You can play Sims 4.

Even in games it's over.

I feel like we are cursed, just born to lose from the start due to circumstances we cannot change or control. Trapped within ourselves.

I'll have to try this game although my results likely wont be much different from yours.

Even in games it's over.

I feel like we are cursed, just born to lose from the start due to circumstances we cannot change or control. Trapped within ourselves.

I'll have to try this game although my results likely wont be much different from yours.
True.

Play this tbh. i find it nice game even though some suifuel

oh I remember playing GTA san andreas and going ER there. good times.
I think most players who play GTA go AM in it tbh

The gamepill played me.