Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Game; write obituary to user above

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Be blachumoredcel as always
Talk shit in a form of obituary

C7c

He lived...barely. Then he passed away and went to hell. He is survived by his pet goldfish, Goldy, and his three imaginary sons, Ace, Brawler, and Porridge.

Oh no no no.
You have to write obituary for me now as i did for you.
Today died Nothingness, he was user of .co, everyone was mistaking him for Insomniac.

He lived...barely. Then he passed away and went to hell. He is survived by his pet goldfish, Goldy, and his three imaginary sons, Ace, Brawler, and Porridge.
R.I.P @Romello Gaghan 2, the odour from his sweaty feet killed him and all his neighbours within a 1 mile radius.

@Toadman was a worthless fuck who died and even the ground didn't want him so it opened up and vomited his corpse onto the grass where vultures fed on him. He was subhuman and no one gives a fuck about him now or ever.

Today, needsolution died. He will be remembered as the one who hogged all the attention in Nothingness’s obituary thread and didn’t let others make them for anyone else.

Sans was sardonic witty guy. His loss is the great tragedy for inceldom.
We remember him as author of profound scientific research dedicated to lookism and social determination in the fat decadent stniky west

Fuck im collectic obituaries today.

nothingness died and went to nothing, everything went as desired: All the will that lay in him now remains forgotten and cherished by the serene breath of death that alleviated any misery felt by him.

They say he was the man of a million soys- well that is until he died of choking on his mom's boyfriend's cum

He played nearly 20,000 hours of garfield cart racing, it is prided as his highest life achievement. He supposedly died happy and proud despite inceldom

Last edited:
He was one of very few greycels whose name i recognize. Rest in piss

Killed by the shock of leaving the house twice in one day. :f:

Everyone knew Diana was best girl.

zangano1, lover of the russian queen. russia's greatest love machine.
as his drinking, and lusting, and his hunger for power became known to more and more people. the demands to do something about this outrageous man became louder and louder.
one night some men of higher standing set a trap; they're not to blame. "come to visit" us they kept demanding, and he really came.
they put some poison into his wine, he drank it all and said "i feel fine" but they didn't quit, they wanted his head and so shot him until he was dead

zangano1, lover of the russian queen. russia's greatest love machine.
as his drinking, and lusting, and his hunger for power became known to more and more people. the demands to do something about this outrageous man became louder and louder.
one night some men of higher standing set a trap; they're not to blame. "come to visit" us they kept demanding, and he really came.
they put some poison into his wine, he drank it all and said "i feel fine" but they didn't quit, they wanted his head and so shot him until he was dead
today builderseed died, he overdosed on ovaltine