Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL game recognize game

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★

this will be a pleasant interlude until I can decide on something more serious to watch, need to repair my mind

is that konosuba? it's kinda overrated in my opinion :feelsLSD:

is that konosuba? it's kinda overrated in my opinion :feelsLSD:
doesn't that depend entirely on the rating people give it? that's subjective

I don't even rate shit tbh and I'm not expecting epic things just some cute distraction from my shitty life

doesn't that depend entirely on the rating people give it? that's subjective

I don't even rate shit tbh and I'm not expecting epic things just some cute distraction from my shitty life
fair. but when you hear about something everywhere and you watch it and it's not that great it's annoying sometimes.

fair. but when you hear about something everywhere and you watch it and it's not that great it's annoying sometimes.
I didn't come in expecting it to be Shield Hero or Overlord or Slime (one always hopes for a surprise, of course)
I guess I'm just fond enough of the 'another world' genre to give more of them a chance
coming in I heard "her butt is it's own character" so didn't expect drama, but maybe I'll get surprised