Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over GAME OVER WHITEY, BBC LEARNS ECONOMICS, PREPARE FOR THE ULTIMATE REPARATIONS

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
@MENSA_IQcel GTFIH

I know this thread is made for humor but in all seriousness I really respect this video. I want to see blacks rise out of poverty, I want to see blacks rise up in the education system, I want to see blacks become successful members of society. This video is showing me exactly what I want to see, blacks becoming educated.

I dream of a world where when one looks up at soceities elites they see blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, native americans, deformed people, disabled people, etc. This is my ideal world.

I know this thread is made for humor but in all seriousness I really respect this video. I want to see blacks rise out of poverty, I want to see blacks rise up in the education system, I want to see blacks become successful members of society. This video is showing me exactly what I want to see, blacks becoming educated.

I dream of a world where when one looks up at soceities elites they see blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, native americans, deformed people, disabled people, etc. This is my ideal world.
@BummerDrummer watchu gonna do white boy

didn't click because niggers

didn't click because niggers
be prepared, your whole entire race is going to be replaced with only 1 race. Every world race is going to superhuman la creaturas

Thomas Sowell IQ

5ea8ab6307281395501309-gif.247134

Game over huwhite boi

Pretty smart muttlet

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS BLACKED
@Ryo_Hazuki has been blacked! It was all part of our plan! Now the browning of the world shall spread!

The bbcs are learning human intelligence. It’s over

Mensa’s dream come true :feelskek:

I can't understand him, over for english4thlanguagecels :reeeeee:

It's over 4 curries trying to become educated

It's over 4 curries trying to become educated
The black man's high working memory combined with BBC energy is superior compared to the subordinate and inferior shitskin poop energy of indians!

Spoken like a true nigger lover
Black Israelites are proud of you