Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

non_factor

non_factor

Veteran
Whatcha think about the new episode?

I thought it sucked big cock like the last 4 seasons,but I still want to see how it'll end.

i haven’t watched a single episode

tbh
Soy show

It wasn't like this in the beggining,it started getting worse when they ran out of books to adapt,so they defaulted to catering to feminists to appease their (((masters))).

Oddly enough there really isn't too many places to talk GoT anymore
Everyone just shits on the show these days and admittingly so. Ever since Jon died the writers don't really have anywhere to go since the book material went away. You can tell by how shit the story is.

Regardless I enjoyed:
-Jon & Sam scene
-Jon seeing all his family even if they are all complete dicks to him for no reason
-The very last scene where Bran is looking at Jamie. As soon as you thought shit was going to go down the episode ends

I just want Sansa to die a gruesome death already. I also want Dany to get burned by an ice dragon or some shit. Can't stand either of them. And it doesn't even make sense for them not to do any fucking nudity anymore. That was the whole reason you started watching GoT and now it ends all PC and SJW. Fucking hell

The series is too long for me to get into.

also the fanbase looks gay

Pretty weak episode but I wasn't expecting much. My biggest gripe was that they spend way too much time on that stupid scene of Jon and Dany riding the dragons, when they should have used that time for other things since they only have 6 episodes. Also the dialogue felt really shitty, like they were constantly trying to crack jokes or appear witty.
Best moments for me were Sam telling the truth to Jon and Jon reuniting with Sansa.

I just want Sansa to die a gruesome death already.
I read the first book before watching the show.

At first, I disliked Joffrey for getting Arya in trouble because I thought Arya was neat (especially compared to Sanshit), and her direwolf was, too.

Then he made Sanshit look at her father's head on a spike before having his truecel bodyguard slap her across the face, and I fell in love, no homo. Joffrey is easily my favorite character in the whole series. I wish I was him. Based incest-spawn Chad.

It was a filler episode.

It's been suffering. But I'm gonna finish it.

New episode was bland. Just people seeing each other

We'll unfortunately never get to see anything as good as the first four seasons. The one year absence made me forget about how bad the show has become. I don't think book readers will ever get a satisfying story since GRRM will probably never finish the series

lord of the rings mogs this zoomer soy show hard

Waiting for season 8 episode 3

Haven’t watched it

i haven’t watched a single episode
TBH the show kind of annoys me now just because of how much people bring it up whenever something about the middle ages is mentioned.

Game of thrones is gay

Didn't that jb chick maisie Williams have a sex scene in that show?