Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Game of thrones pill

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
GoT was epic af until it because soy around season 5.
Peter Baelish is an incel, he's from a shit district, is relative poorcel amongst the noble kings and kingmakers, is short, and basically his job is managing the whores who fuck the chads for free and the richcels for money.

This is him explaining how he adopted the blackpill, after being in love and rejected by his oneitis, and how she, and her chad bf treated him:

I was her little confidant. A plaything. She could tell me anything, anything at all (basically she sexualised and friendzoned him) She told me about all the horses that she liked, the castle that she wanted to live in, the man that she wanted to marry. A Northener with a jaw like an anvil. So I challenged him to a duel, I mean, why not, I’d read all the stories (bluepilled stories). The little hero always beats the big villain in all the stories. In the end, she wouldn’t even let him kill me. “He’s just a boy”, she said. “Please don’t hurt him.” (brutal af).So he gave me a nice little scar to remember him by and off they went. […] He got himself killed before the wedding (chad can lose only by dying in a war). And she ended up with his brother, an even more impressive specimen (when a foid fails, swipe again and an even better chad comes up). She loves him, I’m afraid, and why wouldn’t she, I mean, who could compare to him, he’s just so…good. Do you know what I learned losing that duel? I learned that I’d never win, not that way (accept the blackpill, studymaxx and iq maxx instead)

I never watch mainstream shows because it always has an agenda, this is surprisng though. I can guarantee that they had to put out 800 different meanings for that quotes to stay on air lol.

GoT was fucking based initially, they prob kept the quote in their to increase the shock value of all the soys posting about how it is too violent, too much nudity and explicitly showed based fuckers being cruel to foids.

Also remember the guy saying it is a universally hated bad guy throughout the show, he basically plays an angry triggered, insecure ER type. So him saying this is more reason for foids and soys to hate him and say shit like 'no Peter inkwell, I'm sure she didn't say that because women don't think like that' or some crap

GoT was epic af until it because soy around season 5.
Peter Baelish is an incel, he's from a shit district, is relative poorcel amongst the noble kings and kingmakers, is short, and basically his job is managing the whores who fuck the chads for free and the richcels for money.

This is him explaining how he adopted the blackpill, after being in love and rejected by his oneitis, and how she, and her chad bf treated him:

I was her little confidant. A plaything. She could tell me anything, anything at all (basically she sexualised and friendzoned him) She told me about all the horses that she liked, the castle that she wanted to live in, the man that she wanted to marry. A Northener with a jaw like an anvil. So I challenged him to a duel, I mean, why not, I’d read all the stories (bluepilled stories). The little hero always beats the big villain in all the stories. In the end, she wouldn’t even let him kill me. “He’s just a boy”, she said. “Please don’t hurt him.” (brutal af).So he gave me a nice little scar to remember him by and off they went. […] He got himself killed before the wedding (chad can lose only by dying in a war). And she ended up with his brother, an even more impressive specimen (when a foid fails, swipe again and an even better chad comes up). She loves him, I’m afraid, and why wouldn’t she, I mean, who could compare to him, he’s just so…good. Do you know what I learned losing that duel? I learned that I’d never win, not that way (accept the blackpill, studymaxx and iq maxx instead)
Ye first 4 seasons were great ngl.