Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Game of thrones is shit now

Good thing I’ve never watched a single episode

JFL. Cant believe people on here watch that normie shit.

CIA was the only good thing about that show
he didn't fly so good

This show is very forgettable at this point. I don't care anymore.

>GoT

Everything is shit now tbh

i stopped watching during season 5, fat bastard needs to finish the fucking books already

Just finished watching the fifth episode, Jon will finally step up now.

Havent really watched it

i've never watch Game of Tyrones.

Used to be one of the greatest tv shows of all time ,but now it is complete garbage, It's true. The writing is just god awful, 8 years of character development destroyed in a couple of episodes.

It's been shit for the past 5 years (dropped it at the start of S6) and it hasn't been great since season 2. In fact it's so shit that the fanbase is literally on suicide watch:

When I watched tv shows, I always hated how they turned it to shit.
Felt like I wasted years.

Too many dumb, totally illogical things happen since season 7 especially. Ruins it.

At least you can enjoy the feminist salt after they made Daenerys go full mad queen

Season 8 is a shitshow
I have a somewhat different perspective. Daenaries is a strong feminist symbol. However, after her attack on Kings Landing her reputation is tarnished with some likening her to Gollum from LOTR.

It's been shit for the past 5 years (dropped it at the start of S6) and it hasn't been great since season 2. In fact it's so shit that the fanbase is literally on suicide watch:

jfl

lmao imagine killing yourself over a tv show, holy shit

JFL. Cant believe people on here watch that normie shit.
Normie show not touching that.

Hurr durr lets hate everything because it is popular. I don't even breathe air because that is what normies do.

That shit is the most idiotic stance ever. I never could understand the edgelord mentality. Like some sort of antisocial hipster.

Hurr durr lets hate everything because it is popular. I don't even breathe air because that is what normies do.

That shit is the most idiotic stance ever. I never could understand the edgelord mentality. Like some sort of antisocial hipster.
Shut up faggot. Kill yourself

also the weird hatred of anyone who has a job, like just because i'm incel i'm supposed to be a NEET?

Show has been poor since S5. I didn't finish S6 and didn't watch S7 and just watched "highlights" from what I missed and I wasn't impressed. The year of waiting regrew my hype, but this season is disappointing as well. Season has been rushed and D&D really have made a mess of it. I will say I am glad that they went through with the proper Daenerys ending and didn't resort to fan service. Her fall from grace has been rushed even if it's been heavily foreshadowed. At least they managed to piss off a bunch of feminists. Just think there are people who only started watching because they thought the series would end up in some female empowerment trope.

mainstream media is shit

Show has been poor since S5. I didn't finish S6 and didn't watch S7 and just watched "highlights" from what I missed and I wasn't impressed. The year of waiting regrew my hype, but this season is disappointing as well. Season has been rushed and D&D really have made a mess of it. I will say I am glad that they went through with the proper Daenerys ending and didn't resort to fan service. Her fall from grace has been rushed even if it's been heavily foreshadowed. At least they managed to piss off a bunch of feminists. Just think there are people who only started watching because they thought the series would end up in some female empowerment trope.
its hilarious that they're pissed about it, even in the books the "Mad Queen" has been strongly hinted at

its hilarious that they're pissed about it, even in the books the "Mad Queen" has been strongly hinted at
its like they forgot the fact that a couple of seasons ago she was crucifying and burning everyone who opposed her

its like they forgot the fact that a couple of seasons ago she was crucifying and burning everyone who opposed her
they haven't forgotten, they just think it's justified because "yassssss queen slay"

they haven't forgotten, they just think it's justified because "yassssss queen slay"
the show also framed it as something "empowering", it wasn't until now that her actions were supposed to be seem as despicable.

I've never seen game of thrones nor do I want to, I'm willing to bet it's bluepilled and trying to force normie agenda like 99% of tv shows.