Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Game of the decade

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
What's the game of the decade in your opinion?
For me it's easily Dark Souls

Last edited:
Nothing!
All games are boring.

Path of Exile for me.. At least i pumped the most hours in this

Honestly, the game I had the most fun playing out of everything in this entire decade was minecraft. Although for 2018/19, RDR2 has to be the most enjoyable experience.

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

New Vegas the GOAT

Honestly, the game I had the most fun playing out of everything in this entire decade was minecraft. Although for 2018/19, RDR2 has to be the most enjoyable experience.
We need an incels.co minecraft server tbh
I am sure a lot of cels here play minecraft, it could be really nice cope

Damn, that's a good idea. Imagine the creative things that would be built on that server. I'm laughing just imagining it.

Damn, that's a good idea. Imagine the creative things that would be built on that server. I'm laughing just imagining it.
yes tbh, it came to my mind today, it would be an incredible cope
the server would be vanilla survival with no rules and we would build together and fight each other :feelstastyman: :feelsLSD:
we could make a thread about it, or message the mods tbh

yes tbh, it came to my mind today, it would be an incredible cope
the server would be vanilla survival with no rules and we would build together and fight each other :feelstastyman: :feelsLSD:
we could make a thread about it, or message the mods tbh
Make a thread on it. We must rally support.

I was gonna make another topic on this but I'll mention it now.

Kingdom Hearts 3 was a major disappointment to me. I waited years ago and it was only okay.

Borderlands 2 or FF15

hard to choose just one tbh, dark souls is a good choice
there used to be a thread a few months ago by @i_a_m_i about a minecraft server called copecraft, it lasted for a few days, i think there was a minecraft server even before that

Last edited:
hard to choose just one tbh, dark souls is a good choice

there used to be a thread a few months ago by @i_a_m_i about a minecraft server called copecraft, it lasted for a few days
why did it go down?

NPCs in this game are saner than the real life ones :feelskek:

I can't say which one is the best, they are many that I see sharing 1st place

I'd say Minecraft but that's from 2009
Although I did spend almost of the decade playing it
Maybe Terraria or New Vegas

There is only one and it's minecraft

What's the game of the decade in your opinion?
For me it's easily Dark Souls
Same, man. The dark souls series, and even Nioh and Sekiro, are my favorite games.

Same, man. The dark souls series, and even Nioh and Sekiro, are my favorite games.
Yes, not only its a masterpiece but also one of the most influential games of the decade, it basically created a new subgenre.
I nominate Skyrim on the basis of its captivating and genuinely compelling game play, the entirely open world concept which permits the player to indulge in exploration and deviation from quest-centric scripts and the comprehensive aesthetic and hyper-realistic graphical environs which comprise the lands of Tamriel. I think my current Steam hours for Skyrim are around 350.
Didnt like it. It felt to me that it was just wall from point a to point b and then experiencie the worst combat system known to man. I dropped it after a few hours

Agree with dark souls, great game that had an enormous impact on the vidya industry
I nominate Skyrim on the basis of its captivating and genuinely compelling game play, the entirely open world concept which permits the player to indulge in exploration and deviation from quest-centric scripts and the comprehensive aesthetic and hyper-realistic graphical environs which comprise the lands of Tamriel. I think my current Steam hours for Skyrim are around 350
Imo Skyrim is just a glorified walking simualtor with washed up lore, setting, characters etc. If you want a real rpg try morrowind, the combat sucks but for the rest is very great

Tied on these ones below:
Terraria
Dishonored
Spec Ops: The Line
DUSK
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (a short standalone expansion, but it's still amazing)
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (I think this isn't as good as everyone else thinks, but i still love it)
Minecraft (even though it's from 2009)
Witcher 3 (even though i haven't played it, i've seen a friend do it on Twitch and all it's DLCs)
DOOM 2016
Just Cause 2 (maybe?)
Brutal Legend
The Talos Principle
TellTales The Walking Dead
(The Last of Us doesn't deserve a spot on here, i've stated previously in a post why i think it's an overrated piece of generic garbage)

I prefer Mimecraft