Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Game of chicken: Post your biggest brags with a foid without getting banned.

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Post your biggest brags of experiences with foids without getting banned. Good luck

I elbowed a foid's tits by accident once but she apologized to me instead.

A foid at school confessed she had a crush on me as a joke, shortly before bursting out laughing with her friends.

Foids are legally forced to tolerate my presence in public.

A group of older foids snatched my schoolbag and played hot potato with it expecting me to run after it.

one time in high school on the bus, a hot Latina foid fell onto my lap because it was crowded these retarded normies were pushing each other and one of them ended up knocking her onto me, she basically sat on my lap for a good second. thank god I was wearing baggy pants because my dick was rock solid, luckily I was able to hide it using the hands-in-pocket technique.

one time in high school on the bus, a hot Latina foid fell onto my lap because it was crowded these retarded normies were pushing each other and one of them ended up knocking her onto me, she basically sat on my lap for a good second. thank god I was wearing baggy pants because my dick was rock solid, luckily I was able to hide it using the hands-in-pocket technique.
When I took the public bus home from high school I used to sit next to foids and very slowly lean into them as a "boiling the frog" assessment of how much I could cuddle them basically and then would rest at a comfortable position. Used to get hard while doing it

I drunkenly fondled a pretty "lesbian" foids naked inner thigh while she was getting fucked by a chad at a party.

Then I got tossed through a window.

My best experience with a foid was with one of my former therapists.

I had been having problems with people trying to kill me.

She called me, during her lunch break, to check on me.

It was significant to me because that was the only time a therapist ever gave a shit about me.

I creeped out a woman when I was walking on an isolated trail miles from civilization. She was walking one way, and I was walking the other way, so we crossed paths. It was just me and her, and I could have done whatever I wanted, and she knew it. Bet that bitch felt relived when I kept walking.

Last edited:
That one time I was a kid and had to go to a doctors appointment an old foid had to touch my balls for some tests. I have no idea why tho.

A group of foids said hi to me, and when I said it back they all started laughing.

sat behind two foids in the bus when i was in high school, they looked at me and burst out laughing

When I was younger I asked a foid to go on a walk with me and she said yes. We started walking and she kept talking about retarded drama with her friends and after some time it was obvious that she was uncomfortable, she was on her phone the whole time and wasnt talking to me. Then she told me she needs to go to her friends house to get something. When we got there she told me ist gonna take a long time like half an hour and kept increasing it to a few hours and eventually said shes gonna sleep there. When I got home I told her to just tell me if she doesnt want to hang out with me (I was young and this was very cucky behavior I must admit but atleast I learned) and she told me to shut up and that an old crush texted her and she was crying