Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "GAME" is more important than LOOKS

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200521 112756 Twitter

Jfl There are so many incels in denial all across the internet who are being robbed by the merchants of self help books and game books and manosphere books who peddle the lie that "you just need game brooo"

How can we blackpill these lost Gamecels into seeing the truth as stated in the sacred scientific blackpill scrolls?

Richard Coper the bald PUAtard.

Looks pervade through everything

Ironic considering his wife's divorce can be attributed to his subpar looks.

> Status

This is the name they give to looks. Status is a product of looks and nothing else.

View attachment 262227
Jfl There are so many incels in denial all across the internet who are being robbed by the merchants of self help books and game books and manosphere books who peddle the lie that "you just need game brooo"

How can we blackpill these lost Gamecels into seeing the truth as stated in the sacred scientific blackpill scrolls?
45 year old men coping with sugar babies and fat single moms

These con men are still around? JFL at bluepill retards who support them and give them money

We can’t black pill them tbh. They’ve got to drop some cash first and experience it first hand. It might take them a long ass time to realize it’s just their face but boy will they know when the time is right.

View attachment 262227

Looks in last place? Though I'm not surprised, it would be a lot better if it was so and many men are stuck in that wishful thinking.

Jfl at that faggot.

Those beta loosers are all about "conquering" post wall coom toilets with their resources, status and "game". How pathetic.

what game? csgo? could ranking up to global elite help me with women?

Because they can't sell looks and teach looks so they teach looks don't matter. Except for muscles because that's actually easy to get. Think how much emphasis redpillers put on having muscles, then apply that to face/height which is what actually matters.

Easy for pua guys to say game when most of them are 6ft+ white males who aren't bald.

If you don't meet those minimum requirements, its over

Easy for pua guys to say game when most of them are 6ft+ white males who aren't bald.

If you don't meet those minimum requirements, its over
Brutal.
LOOKS = EVERYTHING
Those beta loosers are all about "conquering" post wall coom toilets with their resources, status and "game". How pathetic.
Imagine being proud of bedding a post menopausal roastie and thinking that you are a slayer

what game? csgo? could ranking up to global elite help me with women?
Brutal CSGOpill
We can’t black pill them tbh. They’ve got to drop some cash first and experience it first hand. It might take them a long ass time to realize it’s just their face but boy will they know when the time is right.
Too bad - what a waste. Imagine spending thousands learning PUA but finding out in the end that it was your looks all this time. Its over for Redpillcels

Last edited:
He forgot to mention that incels play on iron man mode.

PUA coaches are just modern day snake oil salesmen
Because they can't sell looks and teach looks so they teach looks don't matter. Except for muscles because that's actually easy to get. Think how much emphasis redpillers put on having muscles, then apply that to face/height which is what actually matters.
Sums it up. All it comes done to is how many suckers can you deceive for money

Marianas Trench IQ

It’s obvious how these answers come about. The 11% of respondents who have good looks picked looks.. 26% who have money or who can only see the acquisition of money as their only chance for ascension picked money, i won’t comment on the status option b/c I don’t know how normies perceive status. Do they perceive it as a mix of game and malleable looks traits? A mix of height and money? Idk... and the bottom of the barrel lowest SMV men picked the most costless and most malleable option, game. They need to believe that it’s game, and not money or looks. There’s more of them than goodlooking guys or rich guys / guys who have reasonable prospects of making enough money to purchase a wife, hence the higher score it got.

genes and resources are the only two sexual currencies. resources are like a plan B if looks fail. Primal sexual attraction is 100% looks.
Looks in last place? Though I'm not surprised, it would be a lot better if it was so and many men are stuck in that wishful thinking.
The respondents are coping. they need to believe that SMV/sexual success is not determined by an immutable trait. They need to believe SMV is malleable.

Last edited:
It’s obvious how these answers come about. The 11% of respondents who have good looks picked looks.. 26% who have money or who can only see the acquisition of money as their only chance for ascension picked money, i won’t comment on the status option b/c I don’t know how normies perceive status. Do they perceive it as a mix of game and malleable looks traits? A mix of height and money? Idk... and the bottom of the barrel lowest SMV men picked the most costless and most malleable option, game. They need to believe that it’s game, and not money or looks.

genes and resources are the only two sexual currencies. resources are like a plan B if looks fail. Primal sexual attraction is 100% looks.

The respondents are coping. they need to believe that SMV/sexual success is not determined by an immutable trait. They need to believe SMV is malleable.
B R U T A L
Your analysis is spot on and your IQ is higher than the International Space Station
In future, games will have offer an incel mode as the hardest difficulty and challange imaginable.
That'll be a super Blackpilled move if game devs include that difficulty level tbh ngl

Status is a product of looks and nothing else.
Incorrect, stop being unrealistic with your all-or-nothing thinking. Yes it's like 97% looks but there's 3% split among at least three other factors like effort, how wealthy you're born and your inherent mentality derived from combination of genes/nurture.

Yes it's like 97% looks but there's 3% split among at least three other factors like effort, how wealthy you're born and your inherent mentality derived from combination of genes/nurture.

I might go too far when I say that it's only looks, but 97% is almost looks only. Redpillers actually separate looks from status and just think about effort, wealth, mentality, "alpha"ness and so on. They do not find any correlation between status and looks, or delude themselves into thinking that the three factors you said can compensate for bad looks.

if a 4ft 10 balding 300ib inbred just learns to use magic words he can fuck any foid :soy:

Just look at this coper.

He even has the bald head, beard and shades cope as his avatar.

Friendly reminder that "game" is just another word for jestermaxxing.

> Status

This is the name they give to looks. Status is a product of looks and nothing else.
lol this post is equally as retarded as the richard one.

dont pretend for a second you wouldnt do better with women if you had the status of a movie star or musician

97% is almost looks only.
I'm just randomly selecting high numbers that are big enough to be convincing to us.

The point is that yeah it's so predominant that we just tend to psychologically round up.

But we should avoid doing that because it makes us look irrational: and we are in fact being irrational when we round up.

It's more rational (though still arbitrary) to throw guessed big numbers at it, since they're more plausible than 100%

Jesus Christ. Their level of bluepill

lol this post is equally as retarded as the richard one.

dont pretend for a second you wouldnt do better with women if you had the status of a movie star or musician

It can improve a bit but usually people associate these statuses with good looks. If you do not have the latter then status is much less likely to matter.

I'm just randomly selecting high numbers that are big enough to be convincing to us.

The point is that yeah it's so predominant that we just tend to psychologically round up.

But we should avoid doing that because it makes us look irrational: and we are in fact being irrational when we round up.

It's more rational (though still arbitrary) to throw guessed big numbers at it, since they're more plausible than 100%

High IQ, I was a bit extreme ngl

View attachment 262227

Source

Normies always talk about this mystical thing called "game" LOL

Brutal CSGOpill

Too bad - what a waste. Imagine spending thousands learning PUA but finding out in the end that it was your looks all this time. Its over for Redpillcels

rush b cyka kurwa drop bomb and awp men