Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gambling Poorcel

AtheistCel

AtheistCel

Hopeless
★★
I've been working 4 months as a dishwasher and I have $0 to show for it because I've been gambling like a degenerate. I can't even afford an xbox or a tv so I can't play games or watch Netflix all I have is my cellphone which is basically a mini computer. I have not not done anything I enjoy for a over a year all I do is lay down and rot.Friendless KHHV POORCEL
:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:.

:f:
You should probably set up a budget

I've been working 4 months as a dishwasher and I have $0 to show for it because I've been gambling like a degenerate. I can't even afford an xbox or a tv so I can't play games or watch Netflix all I have is my cellphone which is basically a mini computer. I have not not done anything I enjoy for a over a year all I do is lay down and rot.Friendless KHHV POORCEL
:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:.

You’re a dishwasher too. Haha me too

How long have you been doing it and what restaurant u work in?

I work in a restaurant by the docks. It’s suifuel because I see so many chads and Stacie’s holding hands by the ocean view.

I began in September 2018 and I’m slowly working my way up to doing some prep. I work 5-6 days a week.

Next month I’m taking a class to become a barber. Dish is too tiring

Attachments

• 4D3680B7-9514-4C94-8F6D-9EF16E46FB4E.png
    4D3680B7-9514-4C94-8F6D-9EF16E46FB4E.png
    487.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
going out and doing shit like gambling is for women spending other people's money

OP how old are you? I used to work as a dishwasher too for over 2 years starting from I was 16.

Any photos from the dishpit @AtheistCel

I bet on sports sometimes. Bad habit tbh.

The adrenaline rush you get from winning is too good tho.

I work in a restaurant by the docks. It’s suifuel because I see so many chads and Stacie’s holding hands by the ocean view.

I began in September 2018 and I’m slowly working my way up to doing some prep. I work 5-6 days a week.

Next month I’m taking a class to become a barber. Dish is too tiring
I began september 2028
Any photos from the dishpit @AtheistCel
No photos but i started working there september 2018 just like you. Is prep better than dish?

Sorry to hear, OP :feelscry: