Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gambler worship thread

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
eg05AM3.jpg

jVRjqAX.jpg

RsR0xWn.jpg

2vFoceo.jpg

fuarkkk

I can see why he's incel. He isn't particularly attractive

I'm just in awe of his autism skills. He posted on this forum 12,000 times in the space of a month from multiple accounts and had huge conversation threads going between his alts. That guy is an autistic weapon of mass destruction. We really should have opened a gofundme to raise enough money to pay a hooker to blow him.

that stare is magnificent
3b6bf03b4df2c43e484548e453ceef874c035662_hq.gif

commander_zoidberg said:
I'm just in awe of his autism skills. He posted on this forum 12,000 times in the space of a month from multiple accounts and had huge conversation threads going between his alts. That guy is an autistic weapon of mass destruction. We really should have opened a gofundme to raise enough money to pay a hooker to blow him.

He barely had any conversations to be fair.

Tbh tbrh he looks slightly above avg. Even with the horseface, lul.

UncannyValley said:
He barely had any conversations to be fair.

He had 3 page threads going just with just his alts posting.

commander_zoidberg said:
He had 3 page threads going just with just his alts posting.

With his "Anon" account? He couldn't have been talking between his recent alts because he created one every time he got banned.

UncannyValley said:
Greek God

Of course you're stalking this thread. Just LOL. Wanna gamble a little bit? We can play poker if you want.

42cel said:
Of course you're stalking this thread. Just LOL. Wanna gamble a little bit? We can play poker if you want.

I was the first to reply to it. I'm not stalking it.

UncannyValley said:
I was the first to reply to it. I'm not stalking it.

I replied to it without pinging you and you immediately replied. You're usually not this active in the off-topic section. But it's ok, I actually think you're making good contributions to this site. It's just a shame your real account won't be unbanned.

speaking of gambler check out my latest post on virgindestiny

42cel said:
I replied to it without pinging you and you immediately replied. You're usually not this active in the off-topic section. But it's ok, I actually think you're making good contributions to this site. It's just a shame your real account won't be unbanned.

My real account isn't banned, just inactive. I'm not Gambler.

UncannyValley said:
With his "Anon" account? He couldn't have been talking between his recent alts because he created one every time he got banned.

You probably weren't around in the first days of the forum when he was doing it. I still suspect he has multiple alts active here. You could well be one actually.

Not that aesthetic imo, mainly halo'd by his big robust zygos

commander_zoidberg said:
He posted on this forum 12,000 times in the space of a month from multiple accounts and had huge conversation threads going between his alts.
I love him

Gambler is here, Gambler is there, Gambler is everywhere

Nosecel and mentalcel\dickcel.