Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gambler looks so funny

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Just saw another pic of him 

Cage @ that narrow palate
Cage @ that scleral show
Cage @ at that upperlid exposure
Cage @ that PF height and length 
Cage @ that medial canthus
Cage @ that nose
Cage @ that midface 
Cage @ that chin
Cage @ that jawline
Cage @ that whole face

You guys are overrating him so hard. Even I mog him and I practically have no lower third.

You're way too critical. Still he mogs me and the rest of this board.

I don't even know what a handsome and an ugly man is anymore

Has he really not fucked a bitch though? Just curious.

LOL.

Post a pic of your face then if you claim to mog my lord and savior

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You're way too critical. Still he mogs me and the rest of this board.
He looks goofy AF tbh. He just looks funny. He’s not goodlooking whatsoever. His face is purely harmonious which allows him to be average looking.

He's not good-looking but he's a little above-average IMO.

lyMFhs1_d.jpg

lol no wonder he cant get laid, hes a 4.5 at best kek

he prolly looks even worse irl tbh

Tellem--T said:
lyMFhs1_d.jpg

frogcel

I would mog him into oblivion if my face weren't that scarred and burned out.

Tellem--T said:
lyMFhs1_d.jpg

Fuark I must be a -100 in your book then. It's over for 2/10cels. If it were up to you or OP, you would've killed me for being so ugly.

that rhino really made you into something didnt it

You literally look like a parrot,not even 0.1/10 of what gambler looks like.

Tellem--T said:
lyMFhs1_d.jpg

He mogs the shit out of me

theultimate341 said:

Yeah, and now he's making fun of nosecels despite knowing our pain. I'm thinking OP is a mega narcissist. But according to cucktears he doesn't need to shower.

SelfImprovement said:

He had a nose job brah but damnit I am a birdcel myself because of my nose and reading this hurt me.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Yeah, and now he's making fun of nosecels despite knowing our pain. I'm thinking OP is a mega narcissist. But according to cucktears he doesn't need to shower.

constant shit talking, lookism tier ratings, got laid afterwards. From truecel to asshole in a matter of a nosejob.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Fuark I must be a -100 in your book then. It's over for 2/10cels. If it were up to you or OP, you would've killed me for being so ugly.

nah, i just dont like people overating this guy, people were calling him an 8 back on r/incels kek

he has shit lower third and aspie stare. prolly has a really bad profile since he never shows.

and for a guy who tries so hard to get laid he cant get shit, so his IRL experiences confirms hes a subhuman in irl.

Tellem--T said:
nah, i just dont like people overating this guy, people were calling him an 8 back on r/incels kek

he has shit lower third and aspie stare. prolly has a really bad profile since he never shows.

and for a guy who tries so hard to get laid he cant get shit, so his IRL experiences confirms hes a subhuman in irl.

I can only imagine what he's like IRL. Do you think he constantly send his friends pics, too? LOL.
He has to, he does on incels and lookism for chrissakes.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
theultimate341 said:
Yeah, and now he's making fun of nosecels despite knowing our pain. I'm thinking OP is a mega narcissist. But according to cucktears he doesn't need to shower.

SelfImprovement said:
He had a nose job brah but damnit I am a birdcel myself because of my nose and reading this hurt me.

Even our incel brothers shit on us nose-cels, its over

Octopusgun2 said:
Just saw another pic of him 

You guys are overrating him so hard. Even I mog him and I practically have no lower third.

link pic, is he active on lookism now?

theultimate341 said:
constant shit talking, lookism tier ratings, got laid afterwards. From truecel to asshole in a matter of a nosejob.

Real talk.

theultimate341 said:

Yep, truth be told even if I were to ascend, I wouldn't belittle others for their flaws. Also if you don't agree with his ratings, you can't rate for shit apparently, lol.

Tellem--T said:

Oh hell naw, he's definitely not an 8. I'd say average to slightly above average, being halo'd hard by his frame. He does have that aspie stare tbh. I thought he got some successes such as dates and stuff lol.

Cynistic said:
Even our incel brothers shit on us nose-cels, its over

It's so fuarking over. :( we are at the bottom of the barrel.

Tellem--T said:
lyMFhs1_d.jpg

what the fuck is going on with his face? i don't have lookism-tier facial analysis ability, but it just looks wrong

still mogs me ngl

cope_overdose said:
what the fuck is going on with his face? i don't have lookism-tier facial analysis ability, but it just looks wrong

Bad haircut, the sideburns are terrible too, the aspie stare, and the angle in which he holds his head.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
cope_overdose said:
Bad haircut, the sideburns are terrible too, the aspie stare, and the angle in which he holds his head.

do you think he looks at people like this IRL? it's making me feel very weird just looking at the picture.

cope_overdose said:
do you think he looks at people like this IRL? it's making me feel very weird just looking at the picture.

I dunno, he could be trolling or he's genuinely mental.

Gambler is a 4/10 and no one can convince me otherwise