Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gambler getting SHIT ON lookism

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://lookism.net/Thread-Zyros-Gambler

@Zyros   gambler will rope because of u, its ogre for greekcels

Daily reminder that this ogreekcel is what some people in here call chad. Just fucking lol
2cmmZa5.jpg

soypiller said:
Daily reminder that this ogreekcel is what some people in here call chad. Just fucking lol
2cmmZa5.jpg

Is that photoshop or a real person?

lel at these dorks becoming celebrities at the anus of the internet

soypiller said:
2cmmZa5.jpg

RsR0xWn.jpg

he looks so good here, gambler was lightmaxxing making us believe he was chad

Still mogs me to hell.

His shirt tho jesus christ. You can see he is full aspie, change youre clothingstyle moron

Gambler come home!

gambler mogs zyros to oblivion.

I'm becoming increasingly inclined to the "those aren't Gambler's pics" theory or he's more shameless and low-inhibition than most could dream of.

Tellem--T said:

zyros is just a looksmaxed normie beta with very feminine qualities. gambler is a natural born chad.

lookism is male model tier men whining that they cant slay 10s

iiiTeMpeR said:
RsR0xWn.jpg

he looks so good here, gambler was lightmaxxing making us believe he was chad

This version mogs the actual him to oblivion, and it's supposed to be worse
x4kG7eJ.jpg

existentialhack said:
zyros is just a looksmaxed normie beta with very feminine qualities. gambler is a natural born chad.

natural born chad?!!

lyMFhs1_d.jpg

lmao you dont know shit

soypiller said:
2cmmZa5.jpg

z5XgfVr.jpg

Tellem--T said:
no its not, this photoshopped lol idiot

2cmmZa5.jpg

if it isn't then either a) it's a very bad pic, b) he hit the wall hard and/or c) he self-destructed.

He's late 20s iirc. Chad life is a short life.

Tellem--T said:
no its not, this photoshopped lol idiot

2cmmZa5.jpg

The sad part is that he looks better in the photoshopped one

existentialhack said:
if it isn't then either a) it's a very bad pic, b) he hit the wall hard and/or c) he self-destructed.

He's late 20s iirc. Chad life is a short life.

hes not late 20s, omg do you live under a rock

hes 22-23

soypiller said:
2cmmZa5.jpg
Fuck, this is what i hate about PSL forums.

People are too retarded and lazy to do research to realize this is just a morph. I mean, it’s painstakingly obvious that it is yet some are thinking it’s real.

And what angers me about those who spread lies about others or simply accuse others of lies is that they have influence on others when they use wording that makes them sound smart.

Tellem--T said:
hes not late 20s, omg do you live under a rock

hes 22-23

Are you 14 brah? You dialogue like an autist.

https://i.imgur.com/ReNrYyf.jpg

gambler > zyros. Ask any female you know to rate them. Guys have posted threads where they've done so and gambler kills zyros each time.

existentialhack said:
Are you 14 brah? You dialogue like an autist.

https://i.imgur.com/ReNrYyf.jpg

gambler > zyros. Ask any female you know to rate them. Guys have posted threads where they've done so and gambler kills zyros each time.

spzZZ3q.gif

that aspie stare

wVSzTcM.gif

your low iq idiot that cant see through his autism

zyros gets laid while gambler doesnt

Tellem--T said:
spzZZ3q.gif

that aspie stare

wVSzTcM.gif

your low iq idiot that cant see through his autism

zyros gets laid while gambler doesnt

gambler's a mentalcel who probably has got laid. He's done stuff with femoids. Not sure why you're so preoccupied with these guys. I guess Chads get orbiters too.

existentialhack said:
gambler's a mentalcel who probably has got laid. He's done stuff with femoids. Not sure why you're so preoccupied with these guys. I guess Chads get orbiters too.

lookism cannot be escaped, we are all infected with this mental illness of judging people by their looks, no matter how hard we try, we would rather hangout with chad then an incel, its over, stop the cope, get the rope

Ryo_Hazuki said:

gambler has a frog neck

iiiTeMpeR said:
lookism cannot be escaped, we are all infected with this mental illness of judging people by their looks, no matter how hard we try, we would rather hangout with chad then an incel, its over, stop the cope, get the rope

I wouldn't. The Chad worship is nauseating. And being mogged is ultimate sui fuel. If I had friends I'd probably prefer normie guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back