Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gambler getting matches like crazy! (Messages + Video + Gambler SLAYING on tinder)

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://lookism.net/Thread-Slayer-Gambler-got-a-hookup-in-Santa-Barbara-lmaooo
credit to @FuckChico from chad.net 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZCwyIW3usw[/video]

R9zLB1K.png

VKb2RiH.png

1tAyb13.png

NY6eD77.jpg

Nvm, it was only a matter of time before the matches came in, faurkk more proof gambler is an autist volcel who instead of plowing prime single mothers with his greek cock he sits at home posting 24/7, just lol @ autism, truly a death sentence.

2vFoceo.jpg

Slayer t b h

Never heard of this guy, iamsry/10. tbh

DestroyedLife said:
Never heard of this guy, iamsry/10. tbh

gambler used to post here his acc is @incelman

doesnt change anything. those girls are legit sub5.

gambler is a high tier normie.

What a fucking waste of genetics. I deserve them more than him.

lucky bastard his autism is his downfall lol

Hunter said:
doesnt change anything. those girls are legit sub5.

gambler is a high tier normie.

still pussy

Sadist said:
lucky bastard his autism is his downfall lol

legit, lol @ thinking gambler is incel, sure he isn't fucking 10/10 stacies cuz those are only for top tier chads but still gambler got himself milfs

iiiTeMpeR said:
legit, lol @ thinking gambler is incel, sure he isn't fucking 10/10 stacies cuz those are only for top tier chads but still gambler got himself milfs

yup, and milfs are more willing to fuck and do some work unlike stacies who are entitled at least in my opinion. Can I ask why you chose the Santa Barbara area?

Sadist said:
yup, and milfs are more willing to fuck and do some work unlike stacies who are entitled at least in my opinion. Can I ask why you chose the Santa Barbara area?

I didn't to the tinder experiment, fuckchico did from lookism di, I need to contact him to get modded tinder to swipe anywhere in the world, so I can finally catfishcel properly.

lol never understood the gambler worship.
there are a lot of people here that mogs the living shit out of him.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Sadist said:
I didn't to the tinder experiment, fuckchico did from lookism di, I need to contact him to get modded tinder to swipe anywhere in the world, so I can finally catfishcel properly.
I am sure he can explain it to you. I'm friends with him. He's a cool guy tbh and one of the few incels on lookism. You should msg him on how to spoof locations and post experiments here tbh

Twisted said:
This is just suicidefuel

Even gambler who’s 10x more autistic than I am (and I have autism) can slay

Legit. Gambler gets messages asking to hookup vs you get this shit

image.jpg

Lool Gambler looks like a donkey I'm surprised

Testiclechincel said:
lol never understood the gambler worship.
there are a lot of people here that mogs the living shit out of him.

Yeah Zyros and Gambler threads should be deleted imo.
They are the same as Male Model worship threads in lookism, and look how that site ended up.

Lol this is so bs. I. I bet all the other girls ghosted you.
The one you are talking to is also a 1/10 so she doesn’t count.

Getting matches on tinder and getting numbers doesn’t mean anything because 90% of the time, you get ghosted by the girl. I got 76 matches and after about 10-15 texts, the conversation goes stale because she got 5 other chads talking to her and I simply cannot compete.

So all the girls will give their attention to chad and the conversation dies.

Twisted said:
This is pretty much my situation on tinder

Except instead of ignoring, they straight up unmatch when I message them

why match with you when they unmatch? lmao its give themselves an ego boost, fucking sloots

So this is what life as a Chadlite looks like...

Cherry picked images or normal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back