Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Galleo megathread

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Galleo doesn't become luminary. Luminary becomes him.

When he was 10 years old, Galleo decided to live by himself. And his parents just moved to another house.

One day Galleo did a test in a lie detector machine. The machine confessed everything.

When Galleo was young, his parents used to sleep on his bed when they were scared.

When Galleo goes to your place to visit you, you're the guest.

The father's name of Galleo is Galleo Junior.

One day Galleo passed a red light and the police stopped his car. Galleo charged the police.

Galleo helped the nurses when he was born.

Galleo never lies. The truth is what is wrong.

When Alexander Graham Bell created the telephone, he already had three missed calls from Galleo.

Oxygen needs Galleo to survive.

In school teachers used to raise their hands to talk with Galleo.

One day Galleo missed two days in a row in the school. Later on, these days were called Saturday and Sunday.

One day Galleo arrived late at school. The other students were penalised because they arrived too early.

Is @Galleo actually ugly though?

Galleo wrote the Bible and credited god because he felt bad if he made others feel intellectually inferior

So, like a normie looksmax.org poster who only needs like one or two surgeries to ascend and isn't actually doomed like a truecel is?
Yeh wtf. I went on there once and not a single one of them is a genuine incel. They all have only 1 thing wrong with them or their just average but tbf it's hard as fuck to get gf these days even as average

Now replace 'Galleo' with 'Chad'. Now you have an accurate representation of a foid's worldview.

581253C1 E44F 4869 BCD9 75E170A5E1FD

Quality thread, Galleo approves.

galleo reminds me of j'zargo from skyrim ngl

I don't like Cuck Norris jokes tbh

bobs and vegana please babe open cloth i love you come live to mumbai i kiss in ur ass and reproductive parts and bobs i drunk ur bobs milk i love you sex

Yeh wtf. I went on there once and not a single one of them is a genuine incel. They all have only 1 thing wrong with them or their just average but tbf it's hard as fuck to get gf these days even as average
I mean it quite literally is a lookism clone. You're spot on about the average thing too, I never see girls with average guys anymore. They're always around cookie cutter Chadlites or Chads.

Galleos me into oblivion

bobs and vegana please babe open cloth i love you come live to mumbai i kiss in ur ass and reproductive parts and bobs i drunk ur bobs milk i love you sex
hey hows it goin

Why do you have so many megathreads?

a snake bit Galleo and after 3 days of agony, the snake passed away.

Galleo was born by his aunt because ain't nobody fucking his momma.

Galleo and God are playing poker, God says "all in". "I raise" replies Galleo.

after Galleo was shot in the chest, the bullet spent a week in intensive care before its death.

Galleo knows english so good that instead of learning grammar he invented the grammar himself

I can't get is his name out of my mind Galleo feels extremely relacing to pronounce...Galleo Galleo Galleo Galleo... what even is a Galleo?

First thing Galleo sees after logging on are warnings and two of his beautiful threads gone.

Another daily reminder: Galleo would make a better mod than what we have.

First thing Galleo sees after logging on are warnings and two of his beautiful threads gone.

Galleo's life expectancy on this forum is short.

Does it get boring having to highlight all the text and make it bold in every one of your posts?