Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gain wealth & power with Lucifer.

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Lmao stupid beaner worshiping a fag, this is a christian forum :feelstrash:

I would like to sit down and have dinner with satan and sign a contract in blood if it gets me some jumbo honeybuns on my swollen cock

I would like to sit down and have dinner with satan and sign a contract in blood if it gets me some jumbo honeybuns on my swollen cock
I ask that you be respectful. This is Lucifer, he can help you with anything. Respect his immense power. If that is what you want. Ask him, he will get you that.

Trucel trait: even Satan doesn't want you.

I'd sell my soul to the devil for putang and money if I could. Sadly, my dad told me my mom already sold my soul once. Sometimes I think it wasn't just his schizophrenia talking.

I'd sell my soul to the devil for putang and money if I could. Sadly, my dad told me my mom already sold my soul once. Sometimes I think it wasn't just his schizophrenia talking.
I can get you pussy

I can get you pussy

Are you willing to let me help you?

Are you willing to let me help you?
Damn dude you're serious aren't you :dafuckfeels:

I don't believe in magick but I find it interesting to learn about it so I'm gonna follow your posts so I can learn more about your egregore :feelsokman:

No jesus for your face
No lucifer for your height
No faith for your NT :blackpill:

Why they asking for blood?

They can draw energy from anything. They're powerful. Other black magicians have said you don't need to give offering.
There is more than one way to call a demon.